MY LIFE MY LOVE

It would start from that kavitha entering point....here there was no ragini malkin drama and suddenly dp forced(cheated) swara to sign the divorce paper and sanskar was hell angry on swara while kavitha from no where arrived at the scene....

Mm swara came to meet sanskar while suddenly kavitha appeared and ran to sanskar hugging him....

San- kavitha tum jinda ho???

Swara got tears in her eyes seeing someone else in sanskar's arms....

Kav- i love you sanskar.....my mother had planned all that to separate us all these years i was in coma i came here as soon as i got conciuos..

Suj- par swara ka kya???

San- (angry on swara) swara ka kya mom we are already divorced she herself signed it atleast i will have someone who would take stand for gaining my love....

Swara felt as if someone stabbed her heart....she was feeling weak...

San- i will marry kavitha.....

Sanskar looked at swara's tear filled eyes somewhere his heart ached but the anger on swara overpowered the love....

Swara too got angry as sanskar took a decision without even listening to her part of story and angrily left from there.....

Like this some days passed swara started working as a businesswoman to forget all the stress while kavsan marriage was fixed after 2 months....in all this dp and laksh were the ones too happy......meanwhile swara had become a complete machine as she even stopped sleeping for long time....she would be working till late night and getting up early and leaving for office without bf now shomi started to worry about her so she decided to talk to sujata who also loved swara and was unhappy with kavitha but kept quite for her son....shomi called sujata and informed her everythong about swara and listening this sujata got very angry on sanskar for hurting swara...

In evening when sanskar entered the house sujata dragged him to his room...she closed the door and turnd to sanskar....

Suj- what you want sanskar?

San- what do you mean mom???

Suj- what do you wnt sanskar do you want swara to die....

San-MOM!!!

Suj- what mom you are killing swara each and every moment beacause of you she had forgotten to live sanskar late night office work early morning office without food no smile this is what happening in her life...you claim to love her but ever did you tried to understand her....think yourself sansksr the girl who said she loves you will give you divirce on her own....you know beacuse of you our old swara is lost and now you have to bring her back or else think yourself as a murderer sanskar!!!

Sujata left a devasted sanskar behind who realised his mistake...he ran out of mm and reached badi and knocked at bose house shomi opened door sanskar greeted her and went to swara room where a pale thin swara was doing her office work..his heart ached seeing her but he was the one responsible for this but at this moment one question rose in his mind couldnt swara just tell him everything...

San- what have you done to yourself swara...

Swara gets starled with his sudden appearance...

Swa-(blank) why are you here sanskar i am not the one who took a stand for gaining your love....

Sanskar remembered those words he said to her he closed his eys in guilt...

San- i am sorry swara please forgive me.....

Swa- you wanted to marry kavitha then marry her i will not interfere inbetween...

San- please swara.....why you did this yourself????why you did this to me????why u did this to us????

Swa- i loved you selflessly but bp was the one who forced me he gave me your swear to sign the divorce pappers....

San- didnt you trusted me rnough to tell this???

Swa- i trust you more than myself but dp blackmailed me to do this....he is the one who got kavitha back involving her in his plan to separate us....

San--(stern face) so now you started hidding from me also...mistake is mine i couldnt build the trust in your heart...i am sorry swara i could not protect our relationship....

Swa- no sanskar it is not your fault

And she hugged him....they united and planned something to take the truth out...

2 months leap in this two months swasan grew closer and no one exept sujsho knew they united on the day of kavsan marriage....

Sanskar infrony of all the guests called swara....

Swara came and they confronted dp.....dp accepted his deeds...

Dp- main apne bete ko dukhi nahi dekh sakta isliye maine yeh sab kiya tha swara ko blackmail karke sanskar aur uske bich darar paida kiye taki swara laksh ke pas laut ae aut is sab main kavlak mere saath the...

All got angry and started badmouthing dpkavlak...while they were arrested and swasan got married with all rituals....and started their happy marrried life....

Swasan room-

Swasan hugged eo...

Swasan- YOU ARE MY LIFE MY LOVE

The End