15

Hiro POV

Come on, come on, just a little more......yes!?

I knew they would not find this.

I hid a little key-chain knife in a little hidden pocket in my shirt. It's so little that only people who knows it's there can see it and find it but for people who don't know it's there, it's like a normal shirt that you wear everyday.

'I knew this would come in handy, and emmie said that I was over reacting'

Flashback

"Hiro what are you doing?"

"I'm just making a little hidden pocket in my shirt to hid this little key chain knife that I got"

"And why are you doing that?"

"In the case you are kidnapped, or I am trapped and bound to a chair and need something to cut through the material to get me free"

"Right. And you think that little thing can save you?"

"Don't worry, it will, because it's like a real knife, ever since I upgraded it"

"Upgraded? What does that mean?"

"I think it's best if you don't know love"

"I think your right. Anyway what do you want for dinner"

Flashback over

I have to say myself I did a good job in upgrading this thing, it's really sharp and just sliced through this duck-tape like butter.

And they call themselves yanderes. Please. I may not be the bast letting emmie get trapped but if I attacked them there and then, I could not have saved emmie and would have been killed myself meaning that she would be here forever never if having any freedom also.......she would bare their children.......

Call me the worst yandere ever....but I know what I'm doing....I will get emmie back don't mistake that...emmie.is.MINE!

3 person POV

With that thought in Hiroki's he started to go mad.

Without the one he loved by his side his sanity start to crumble away, soon to be gone.

As he want back to working on freeing himself.

His little knife going one to the dozen. The only thing in his mind is his love without it he would be nothing more then a lonely boy who had no where to go.

Hiroki POV

Only one more to go.
But this one was put on tighter then the others.

It's right on my skin and if I'm not careful I could cut myself and become injured making me weak and unable to save emmie...no...that's not going to happen because even if I am injured I will save emmie like I did months ago...and I will kill jake and Leon no matter what.

I brought my little knife down to the tape.

I did not press on hard and slowly went down.

Little bits of the tape came off making a little line where the tape was cut and showing the underneath where more tape.

I did the same action again slower this time making sure I don't injure myself to much if I do.

'One more time..'

I did the same action again and then.....yes! I'm free.