10

Hiro POV
Emmie has fallen asleep, not that I'm blame her. I could fall asleep myself after everything we had just done. Damn I love this girl. I remember when I first met her.

Flashback
I was the new kid, in a new town, in a new school, who needed to make some friends.

My family was a family of yanderes. We were also a family of one, male to. Meaning that my dad and my grandad and so on before me, were yanderes. Meaning that all our mothers were our little...victims for us. They help us feel. Feel alive.

We could feel emotions like happy, and sad and so on but not to the point like everyone else. How they would cry over nothing, or feel happy for no reason what so ever. No. We were not like that, not until we had our love.

To make us 'feel' you really had to get us to...well I'm sure you could guess and all. We mostly pretend so we look and act normal. But we could never really feel to deeply.

Anyway, I was in the office of my new school, already I was becoming popular with the girls being so called 'hot' but not one of them were for me.

My dad said I would one day find a girl that I knew was for me. He said, that I would feel happy for no reason as soon as I looked at her but that will also have a fear of losing her the minute I looked away.

My mother said you should never do what my dad did but instead get to know her and love her for who she is and let her live me. My dad just smiled at her. And she became quite.

I know what my dad could do. I know what my kind...yandere people can do.

My dads words kept going through my mind as I walked down the hall to my new classroom, while I was walking I saw a girl and I felt a feeling in my chest I did not know what was wrong with me, I then saw her face and that feeling became stronger like I wanted her to be mine and mine alone. Is this what my dad was talking about?
Then the fire bell went off and people started to walk outside. I followed other people but when I got outside I started to hear people talking an saying "let me go" I became curious and was going to leave so I could find that girl again but I just could not leave, there was this feeling that kept me going to find what was going on.

I did go and find out what was going on and saw two guys trying to pull to girls away. Now that I had seen it I had to do something.

"Hey let them go"
One of the guys was holding a girl and turned around I saw the same girl I saw before. My chest started to get tighter and the feeling of what seemed like rage I didn't know at the time, started to appear in my chest. This is what my dad told. The feelings.

"You must be the new boy. Well as you can see I'm busy so why don't you go away"
"Why don't you let them girls go and we will go away"

Don't touch my girl!? Let go of MY GIRL!

"Oh? They com and g-"
I hit him before he could finish, making him let go of my love. He came at me but he could not hit me. His friend started to come on over to but...if anything he just got in the way.

After a little while of fighting they both ran. They did hit me. Once. Allowing me to have a busted lip but nothing to bad.

"Kate you ok?"
That must be her friend.
"Yeah I'm fine emmie"
Emmie? Wow. That's a really nice name.
Emmie shinma. The perfect wife.
"Mmm thank you for helping us"
"Don't worry about it"
Wow her voice is...wow.

"Your the new kid right"
"Kate don't be rude"
"It's fine.. and yes i am, my name is hiro, hiro shinma"
"Mines Kate and this is emmie"
"Hello hiro"
"Hi emmie"

I love saying her name. I love hearing her say my name too, I just want her to keep saying it over and over again and again.

After that we started to become friends and that feeling started to get stronger to the point I would stalk her to every place she went.