Part 3

Emmie's POV
He was joking he was just joking we did not go in the shower together thank god.
Sigh....
"I bet you thought I was going to do it right?"
".....shut up"
"Hahahahaha"

Flashback
He took me in to the bathroom and put me down on to the counter and then took of his shirt so that he was bare chested and then he put his hands on my night shirt and....did nothing.
I looked up at him. "I'm not going to do it you know"
"What?"
"Hehe if you want me to take you then....beg"
"BEG! No, no, no I don't beg anyone not even you"
"Your boyfriend you mean"
"My boyfriend?" Yes my boyfriend I know that I think but we don't do anything besides kiss make out but do I think that he is my boyfriend I....don't know.
"What are you thinking about?"
"Nothing" I did not look at him
He put his hands on my chin and lifted my face until my face met his.
"What are you thinking about?"
He said in a cold and harsh tone that sent a shiver down my body.
"Do you.....do you really like me or am I just a game to you?"
I moved my eyes so that they were not meeting his.
".....you really think that..."
"Sometimes"
" do not"
"What?"
"I said do not think that because it is not true I love you hell you know what I am and you know what I did to others and to....you"
Yes I do know what he did to other people who hurt me and....me in general.
What do I believe. Does he love me? Does he not? Or is he just obsessed with me and that's it?
Oh I don't know!

He put his hand under my chin and kissed me very hard so hard that I thought my lips were turning blue.

"I love you emmie, it's not a game I'm playing with you and I don't like any other woman and will never will so remember emmie....you. Can. Never. Leave. Or. Escape. Me."
I nodded.

Flashback over
And that was it. After our little chat we kissed and I came out of the bathroom and made some breakfast for us and that was that.

"What are you doing love?"
"Hm nothing just making breakfast"

I put the eggs on a plate with some bread.
"Hmm open up love"
"What!"
I looked at home eyes wide as he hold his fork out to me.
"No way"
"Open up"
"Eat it yourself I made it for you"
"Open up"
I looked at he and the dam bastard had a smile apon his face.
I opened my mouth and he put his fork in my mouth and and the egg slowly went on to my tongue.
"Good girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings
How are you?
Having a good day?

I am sorry I have not updated lately I am doing my GCSES and am very stressed like most people but I am trying my best.

Anyway thank you for reading this chapter and if you want to know every time I do update this story then add it to your library.

Please check out some of my other books too.

Anyway I will see you in the next chapter fair well my darlings💕