14

Jake POV

Damn that was amazing.

She really has changed. I fell in love with her again.

"Awww looks like our little angle had fallen asleep"

"I think we should wake her up because her punishment is not over"

"Emmie....emmie wake up"

"Mmn"

"There we go, now kitten your little punishment is not over yet"

Emmie POV

Not over? They have to be kidding me.

After everything they just did they want me to do more.

"Now come on angle stand up"

I don't know if I can not after that.

"Looks like your having a hard time aren't you kitten, no matter because I can carry you"

"No....I will walk"
"Ho? Go on then kitten show us"

They both got off the bed, both of them still butt naked and fully erected.

I slowly pushed my self to sit. Moving my arms was hard, since they were behind my back for such a long time.

But I did it.

I moved my legs. They were sore and hurting begging me not to move but rest.

I pulled they towards me then started to move them with the help of my hands until they were over the side of the bed.

"Come on angle"
"Hurry up little kitten"

I slowly stood up, shaking, sore, but standing. I was swaying side to side a little bit but standing all the same.

"Awww look at the little kitty"

"Now come on angle we don't want to punish you anymore they we have to, but before we go..."

Jake took the blind fold that was on the bed and once again put it on my head making sure I could not see a thing.

"There we go, now you can't see anything so you don't know where we are going, where we are, and you don't know the house meaning you can never escape...again, and if you do we will find you, hurt your friends and make sure to chain you up head to toe in the darkest place we can find making sure you never see daylight again.....understood kitten"

"...."

When I did not say anything Leon put his hands on my neck and started to tighten his hand making it hard to breath.

"Understood!"

"Yes"

"Good, now come on"

He let go of my throat and took me in his arms and holder what seemed to be bridal style.

"Kya"

"Awwww so cute angle do it again"

"Soon brother soon"

I had idea where they were taking me but at that time I was not so concerned because my mind was elsewhere.

Thinking back on how we once met. How we were back then and what they did to me. Could they really blame me for running, I stayed for a long time because I had no where and because I was afraid of what they would do if they ever found me.

Were they always like this? They could not have been, but then again, maybe I was wrong all along.

We met when we were 13.