Chapter 4

• Zelenia • 

• Zelenia • 

I have no idea what happened. 

After an exhausting first day at the culinary school, I finally made my way home after getting some groceries to fill my house with.

It was already after midnight, the stars and moon the only thing lighting the peaceful landscape around me.

When I got out of my car, I heard a noice behind me and saw the biggest black wolf I had ever seen in my life approach me like I was prey. "He is like us! He is like us, Zelenia!" Luciana chirped when I looked into the big wolves golden eyes. They were hypnotically  beautiful, like melted gold.

Before I knew what happened, he had changed into a big man. A very naked man. I screamed and turned around, unable to look at him longer that I had too. I've had sex before, though I could count them on one hand and I had seen naked men before, but this felt different. 

The man was intimidating, just like his wold. He spoke to me, his voice dominating and with an underlaying growl.

When he hugged me close to his naked body, I felt his member pressing against me, hard and bigger than I thought was humanly possible. 

Needless to say, I made a run for it. Sadly I didn't make it that far.

Now I was looking at him, trying to keep my eyes on his when I asked him what a mate was. His eyes, now piercing grey brown, were so intimidating I wanted to look away. 

"What the hell are you talking about. Is this some fucked up way of rejecting me?" His deep voice sends involuntary shivers down my spine. Luciano is almost howling in my mind, unbelievably happy for some reason I don't understand.

"I don't understand it either, but I want him Zelenia. Please?" Luciana whines. "What, no! Have you seen him!" "Yes, I have. He looks delicious. I want to bite him" Luciana purrs. 

" Reject..?" I ask him softly, ignoring my horny wolf. "You are asking me what a mate is. You should know what it means. There is no way you wouldn't. You're a shifter, although I can't detect which kind. Don't you feel anything?" I just shake my head making the man in front of me wince. 

"Fuck.. How old are you?" The man finally asks after looking at me for a while. "23" I whisper. I yelp again when he growls. This time, i'm actually scared for my life. The growl sounds dangerous, threatening. 

"Fuck!" He punches the wooden wall, splintering the wood in the progress. I whimper, hoping he won't destroy my house. Or me.

"I-I-I'm sorry. Please d-d-don't hurt me" I sob pathetically. Luciana also whimpers, feeling my own fright as her own. Just like me, she doesn't understand what is happening and even thought she seems happy about being near this man, she still sees him as some kind of treat.

"I would die before I hurt you. Fuck, you can't tell very well because you're so young." I feel my eyebrow raise a little, confused about why my age has anything to do with this.

"Look at me" he orders me once again. I lift my head a little, looking up at his surprisingly soft eyes. "I won't hurt you, I swear this on my life. Trust me." His eyes are almost pleading me with me to believe him. 

Deep inside, I know I want to. But i've been hurt before and trusting another is hard for me. "I will try" I whisper.

I'm crazy, there is a naked man i've only known for 5 minutes, who is a shifter, like me, telling me he would never hurt me. And I tell him I will try to trust him? I should be screaming bloody murder and run for the hills. 

Instead, I transform into some kind of hostess. 

"Do you uhm, want some c-clothes" I ask, heat flowing to my cheeks. I bite the inside of my cheek, nervously waiting for him to respond. No matter what, I can't really hold a conversation with someone who is completely bare in front of me.

The man chuckles and nods. 

I rush up the stairs, almost falling over my own feet and ran into my room. I close the door and lean my back against it. My heart is racing and i'm huffing like i've run a marathon. After calming my self just a little, I try to progress what just happened and what is still happening. 

After failing miserable to make sense of this situation, I rush towards my closet and take out the only man clothes I have.

• Lux •

I want to own her completely. Every second i'm in her presence, my need for her grows. I will never hurt her but Adrien is currently imagining some pretty dark heavy shit in my head. 

Usually when I fuck, it's never on a bed or couch. It's always against a wall or on the floor. It's simple, I fuck and I leave. No kisses, no foreplay. Just simple release that doesn't even last a whole night. 

Now Adrien is showing me a side Alpha's alway talk about, always warned others about. The way a werewolf Alpha needs to mate his mate. 

The need to torture her with pleasure for hours, making her surrender, to dominate her, to make her beg.

I shake the thoughts out of my head when once again, my cock starts to harden. I don't need to freak her out again.

I scold Adrien who just snickers in response and listen to the light footsteps that move around on the second floor. 

Only now do I take a look around her home, trying to make out her personality based on her home. The furniture is all in soft, light colors and all together, it looks cozy, neat and put together. It gives off a sense of calm, peace and quiet.

I turn as I hear the small footsteps come down the stairs and watch her hand me a huge male shirt and jogging pants. I growl and grab her wrists. "Who's is this?" "M-mine" she stammers, once again fear is in her eyes.

"It's a man shirt" I growl, hating that she lied to me, that there is a possible male in this house even thought I don't smell him. "I-I like big clothes..." she whispers.

I narrow my eyes to see if she tells the truth and when I see her eyes are in fact full of it, I release her wrist. She whimpers before taken a few steps back.

I do everything in my power to not grab her again and pull the shirt over my head. Even thought  it would be too big on her, it's still on the smaller side for me. After wringing my way into the shirt, I pull up the pants that are also on the smaller side for me, the end barley reaching under my knee.

I sigh before heading to the leather couch. "Come here, I think I need to explain a few things to you."  

My mate walks closers and sits on the other and of the couch, causing Adrien to fucking whimper once again. 

"But first, what is your name, little mate?"

She stares at the empty fireplace before muttering a soft "Zelenia" and I repeat her name in my head over and over. It's beautiful, just like her. 

"I'm Lux, Zelenia. Alpha Lux Pulan. And like I said, you're my mate."

••••••••

Comment and vote if you will, thank you!

Love!