Chapter 10

• Lux •

Lux

'Our mate is too nervous' Adrien whimpers in my head. I don't think i've ever heard the fucker whimper like a puppy before. 'Shut up. Do something' he growls. 'I can't, she doesn't feel safe with me yet.' My cold heart break a little when I say it.

I was hoping she would warm up to me by now, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 'It's because you give her to much space. Push her a little' Adrien says. He sounds convinced of himself but i'm not sure that is the right approach. 'Let her run with me yet. I've been trying to contact her wolf a little, but I haven't felt her once. I feel like she is rejecting me.

I feel bad for my wolf, like me, he has been lonely for a long time. The woman I've spend "time" with, were for my own sexual frustrations. Adrien didn't have any of that. It wasn't like I had a great time with them, but at least I got some female contact out of it. 

'Stop thinking about those disgusting creatures when our mate is only a couple of feet away' Adrien rumbles in anger. 'It's not like they are very fond memories. Calm down.'

Adrien keeps quiet, but not before warning me that our last guests have arrived. Two Omega's open the door, their head bend down like they are supposed to and the beautiful Enchantress, together with her Lunar, walk in with oozing pride. 

Closely behind walks a woman with fiery red hair and wild curls; a smaller female close to her. Their hand are entwined like always. The Callisto couple is almost never seen apart from one another and they are always in psychical contact. 

Zelenia is standing closer this time and I can see her inspect the two pairs closely. She is still nervous but not as much as she was in the beginning. 

"Alpa Lux" Cecile says. Her musical voice fills the room, bewitching everyone in it. Her mate possessively curls his bulky arm around her waist, glaring at the unmated males in the room with warning. 

"Arrête ça, Compton (Stop that, Compton)" Cecile warns her mate with an amused smile. Compton, her mate just growls and leaves his arm curled around her. 

"Still the same as always, ye? Aren't you tired of his possessiveness, Enchantress" Lola chuckles. Cecile gives her a pointed look, before looking at the entwined hands. "You are certainly not in a position to talk about possessiveness are you?" she giggle a softy before putting her hand on her mates arm.

"Don't tease the lovebirds to much, my love. And Cecile, stop these my mate would you?" Violetta says, tickling the side of her Luna with love in her eyes. She then looks at Cecile with narrowed eyes, giving the Enchantress a silent warning. 

"Zelenia, meet Alpha Cecile Lucine and her Lunar Compton Jabari from the Artemis Pack. They are from Africa." I say before the two Alpha's have a chance to fly at each others throats.

I nod respectfully to the pair when I introduce them. They however have their attention on my mate; Cecile curiously looking her over from head to toe.

"And this is Alpha Violetta Pensri with her Luna Lola Pensri, from the Callisto Pack. They have come all the way from Australia."

"Alpha Violetta, Alpha Cecile. Meet my mate, Zelenia Maha." I can't help but feel proud when introducing my mate. I watch her blush once again, like she had done with all the previous introductions, a shy smile on her face while she bows her head towards the Alpha's.

"Well well well, it's about time, Alpha Lux. People were staring to complain for some time now" Violetta teases. "Violet, that's not nice" her mate says sternly, a little frown form on her face while she gives her mate a pouted look.

Violetta merely shrugs before giving my mate a welcoming smile. "He has been looking for you, you sure did take your time" she says. Zelenia gives me a side glance before looking back at the ground.

Before I can stop myself, I grab her hand into my bigger one and give it a squeeze. This time, she doesn't flinch away, satisfying me to no end. 

"The Omega's will show you to the meeting room. We will come shortly after" I say to the fellow Alpha's. "Like we don't know our way by now" Violetta chuckles before walking after the Omega's that have been standing behind them.

 "Lux, what do you want from us?" Quinten asks me when they left the room. Normally, they would be in the room with us but since this is a formal meeting, only the member of the Council would be present.

"Guard the place. No one comes into the mansion until this meeting is over. Make sure the Omega's are done with the rooms before the meeting. Dinner will be at 8 PM, make sure it's done by then. Entertain their guards and Beta's, you know the drill" I order in rapid speed. 

I can see Harley chuckle in the background before Vincent quickly silences her with an amused smirk of is own. Titus is nowhere to be seen, what doesn't surprise me. 

Dimitri is already walking out the door, probably eager to see his friends from the other packs and Clay quickly follows, probably to talk to the Omega's. 

I pull Zelenia out of the room, thru the long, quiet hallways of the big building. "I'm nervous" she whispers so softly I can barley hear her. I chuckle, amused that she is only telling me this now. 

"We've noticed, my little mate" I say, still laughing. "I don't like people with power" she adds. Her hands are sweating a little, telling me how nervous she is.I stop walking and press her against the wall before she knows what is happening. 

"Don't worry, they're not bad people. I've known them for years and yes they are powerful, but they will never do anything that is not according to our laws. They are honest. But if you don't trust them, trust only me. I won't ever let anyone hurt you. No matter what."

Adrien growls in agreement, already angered by the idea of someone hurting our little mate. She gives me a little smile with her eyes to the ground and whispers a soft 'okay'.

Not able to ignore her submissive move, I put my nose in her neck and inhale her perfect, addictive scent. I groan, my jeans becoming tighter by the second while my cock hardens, making me feel slightly lightheaded. 

"We need to go" I say gruffly. 

I take a step back and hold back a grin when I hear her whimper in protest. No matter how cautious she is of me, the mating bond is not allowing her much distance either. 

"Come one, little mate" I say with a encouraging smile. Finally, she looks up at me with those beautiful crystal blue eyes and gives me a smile, showing her pearl white teeth and adorable dimples. 

"Okay." 

••••

Thank you for reading, the filler is now over. Hopefully I can give the story a faster pace, since i'm not planning on making this a super long story. 

Comment, vote and talk to me!

Love!