CHAPTER 9

Nigel's POV: 

Ang weird. Feeling ko kasi I'm too lonely this past few days simula nung makalipat ako sa section zero. Eh lagi naman akong mag-isa. But never mind. 

I knitted my brows as my phone rings. I pick up  my phone and noticed a message from my dad. 

[Nigel don't forget the thing I've told you.] Yan ang text ni dad. 

Humiga ulit ako sa kama ko. As I replied okay to him. I have no choice rin naman eh. Tsk. 

Tumayo ulit ako at nagsimula ng kumilos. I went to my brother's room as I wake him up. 

"Nathan you have to wake up. Or else you would end up late." 

"Hmm. Yes kuya." He answered as he rubbed his eyes. I walked back to my room and prepared my stuff for school. After kong maligo lumabas nako ng room at tinawag na si Nathan for breakfast. 

He was holding a book while going out of his room just like me. *sigh* Ginawa talaga akong role model ng kapatid kong to eh. Yes I am cold to everyone but not to my family. But I still don't know how to react to a certain someone as it would be very awkward if I suddenly change my attitude to that someone, right? 

"Watch out!!" I shouted but too late my brother already bumped to the wall. Napailing-iling nalang ako. *sigh* As a result sobrang pula ng noo niya. 

"O..ouchh" he said as he touch his forehead. He looks like crying. Hehe. So cute. 

"You okay?" I ask even though I already know the answer. 

"N..no" he said while shaking his head. 

"Tingin-tingin kasi sa dinadaanan, wag puro libro ang hawak." payo ko sa kanya with a hint of a teasing voice. 

"Hmm." sagot niya while straightening his composure and went to our dining area. As he came closer I approach him and patted his head. He smile at me and took my hand off his head. 

"I'm not a child." He said. I chuckled. Yeah..yeah.. 

"Look at your forehead its swollen." I said worriedly. 

"You don't have to worry kuya cause I'm still handsome." He said while smirking. 

"Right. Let's eat?" I agreed. He nodded and we started eating. 

*** 

I'm now in school at patungo nako sa classroom ko when. 

"NIGEELL!!!" That annoying freak again. She's gaining the students attention. Making them look at us with complicated expressions. I ignored her as I continued to walk. Luckily her two friends isn't here. 

"Hey! Nigel hear me out!" Auggh. She's chasing me again! How can this girl be this shameless?! Now all of the students around were focusing on us! Specially the girls. GREAT. 

"Hey! Nigel stop! Let's talk!" Huh! Talk? What again? About her infatuation to me?! 

"Nigel! You know that I like you right?! Why can't you like me back?!" This freak!! How dare she ask me to like her back?! I turn around as I look at her coldly. 

"Stop what you're doing!! Your just making yourself a big joke! Can't you understand what I've told you last time?!" I shouted at her. 

"What?! That you like that nerd?! Come on Nigel you can't fool me with that!!" Pathetic. I was about to answer her when I saw nerd at her back. Now great. I've got to handle this freak and now she's here. I glance at nerd and she blinked rapidly. Not understanding the situation. Tss. 

"You really want to know the truth?" I ask her annoyingly. 

"Of course I want to know the truth!" She rebuked 

"Then watch closely."

After I've said those lines. I walk pass her and went straight to nerd. The crowds were focusing on my moves. I stared at nerd who has now a complicated expression. I closed in to her as she step backwards. I continued to move until her back touches the wall. Her face painted with red.

 "W-what are y-you d-doing?" She asked softly that only the two of us could hear. I smirked. As I touch her hair that was covering her face and place it behind her ear. She looked at me shell-shocked as I continued what I'm doing. 

"H-hey N-Nigel stop that!" The freak shouts. Oh well too late buddy cause I'm already enjoying this. Haha. 

I touched her chin. And look at her little face. Her eyes were so beautiful, she also has a pointy nose and her lips..its so pink and..kissable. 

She bit her lip which makes me gulp. I lean over only an inch away. My other hand on the wall. I heard the crowd gasp with my action. She blinks as her face getting redder than ever. 

"Your lucky to have me as your first kiss and also my first." I smirked as she gasped from shock. And as if on cue I closed in the gap and finally met her lips as I close my eyes. Her lips is soft and yeah it is really a kissable one. I opened my eyes and met her wide open one.

After some time I finally move away and stand straight like nothing serious happened. I looked at Bea whom I always called freak who was looking at us with disbelief. I looked again at nerd and saw her still in a daze. Tsk. I think she still doesn't have any idea about us eh? 

I grabbed her by the waist as I make her lean on me which makes her wake up from her dazed state. As she looked up to me. 

"Listen up!" I shouted as I look at nerd for a moment and look back to Bea and the others. 

"This girl isn't someone you should mess up with as this girl is my FIANCE!! You better know your place." All of them gasp from the big news and whispers to their friends if they've heard me wrong or not. All of them can't believe it. Even this girl I was holding in is even shocker than anyone else. 

"Now you know why I don't care about you. And even though I'm not in a relationship to someone it wouldn't even change the fact that I don't like you." I stated coldly to freak. Hope she wakes up from her delusional thoughts. 

"M-mworago? (What did you say?)" Nerd suddenly asked looking dumbfounded at me. I raised one of my brow and said in a small volume. 

"I'll tell you later." She opens her mouth as if she was about to ask somthing but stops and nodded. 

"Im..impossible!! That..that is way too impossible!!" She stated as tears fall down her cheeks. Tsk. As if I care. 

"Its already happening. How can you say it's impossible?" I answered coldly. 

"N..no. I..I don't believe you! You're lying!!" Tsk. Stupid. 

"Let's go Ley. This girl's too stupid let's not waste our time with her." I told nerd as I look at her. She nodded her head and we started to walk while my other hand still on her waist. 

"S..stop!! N..no!!" The freak shouts as she fainted. We just walk past her and leave the area.

I headed straight to the canteen not minding that we're already late from class. I need to solve this issue right now that's why I brought her here. Binitawan ko na siya kaagad as I sit directly and motion for her to also sit. 

"What do you want to ask?" I asked her as I look at her. She avoided my gaze and asked me. 

"S..so wha..what ex..exactly is happening?" She asked anxiously. I pursed my lips into a thin line as I answered her. 

To be continued.....