Forgive me?

I've been running for the past hour.
I look around seeing that I'm alone I decide to stop running and just wait for the Alpha in all honesty I have no idea where I am and I don't want to end up sleeping in the streets.

I start yelling his name in hopes that he would be here hiding

"Xander come out I'm pretty sure that a mere human can't outrun a werwolf."
No response .

"Xander come on this isn't funny I'm done running just come out. I'm willingly giving up come out!"

Silence that's the response I get fine if he doesn't want to stop this nonsense I'm just gonna get a cab and go home.

Ok so Alex use your brain just walk a few more blocks and you might find someone willing to help!

As I'm walking I hear a voice screaming for help it's coming from a dark alley.

"Help please someone help me!"
It's a girl
I walk towards the voice and what I see makes my heart drop a women being pushed on the ground by a man that looks in his fifties.

"If you gave me your money willingly none of this would have happened but since you want to play the hard way the hard way it shall be"

"Hey leave her alone you dickhead!"

"Well well well look what we have here another victim well I hope you'll be more cooperating."
He releases his hold on the woman and start walking towards me I stay in my place showing him no fear. As soon as he was a good distance away from that women she runs away.

Wow no thank you okay then!

"So sweet cheeks what's it gonna be the hard way or the easy way?"

"I think she'll go with the hard way" says a voice from behind me

Xander finally!

"Stay out of it man she's my catch of the day" as soon as he finishes this sentence he grabs my hand with force and starts pulling me towards him. With no time to react Xander launches himself at him slamming him on the floor and punching him repeatedly.

"Xander stop you're gonna kill him!"

"He touched you!"

"Yes but I'm fine stop and lets go home please"
He releases the man who now lays unconscious.

"Don't think that I forgot about your little stunt today "

"About that will you find it in your oh so generous and kind heart to forgive me?"

He starts laughing at me

"Oh hunny your in deep trouble"

Oh shit