Back to zero

I am currently sitting on my bed in the room I woke up in waiting for my so called punishment.

"Okay so let's see.... Why don't you choose your punishment that way it would be more fun" says jerkface yes I've decided to call him that since he's an actual jerk so yeah

" How about we forget that anything happened and start over. Hi I'm Alex and I'm going to hit you where the sun doesn't shine if you don't get the f*ck out of my way. I have tolerated you enough, I didn't go to work today and my boss is probably mad as hell and he's probably considering to fire me so that is your last chance before I blow up!"

"Are you done with your outburst"

"Not even close you dogs think you can just kidnap us humans just because you're stronger than us well new flash before you guys came out humans we're stronger they were the kings and now what are we trash we can't even get our basic rights. Which is totally unacceptable!
Okay now I'm done"

"Good now do you want anything to eat I saw that you didn't eat your breakfast"

" Yeah sure.... Wait no punishment"

" No stupid I just wanted to see your reaction I know we're dogs but not monsters"

What the hell is going on why is he acting so nice to me maybe it's a trick probably just to gain my trust and then lead me to the trap yeah definitely but sorry Mr.Werwolf I'm not an idiot.