Kidnapped part two

I'm sitting on the bed right now thinking of a plan to run away but boy is it hard. Two guards were standing in front of the door and I'm in the third floor so jumping out of the window would be hard. My thoughts were cut short when the door opened revealing no one else but the all mighty Alpha Xander. Yes I refuse to call him by his first name.

"Someone looks deep in thoughts! I got you breakfast since you didn't eat last night you must be starving"

"I'm good I'll eat when I go home. I have a no eating in a stranger's house policy."

" Alexandra this is your home from now on. You're never leaving this house, nor me get that in that little pretty head of your's."

" Oh so what you're gonna keep me hostage for the rest of my life?!"

"If that's what it takes to keep you here then yes. Now eat or I'll force you I don't want my mate to starve"

"I'M NOT HUNGRY. Leave me alone."

With a sigh he says " I'm gonna leave the food here I'll be back in two hours this plate better be empty when I come back" with that he leaves shutting the door behind him.

"Okay two hours is more than enough to run away." I'll just wait half an hour to make sure he leaves the house and then I'll run.

~half an hour later

"Okay time to go" the guards are still outside so my only option is the window lucky for me there's a bush down there.

Okay here goes nothing
1
2
3
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouff" that wasn't so bad except I think I broke my back. Wait nope I'm good. Okay time to run. I look at my surrounding and guess where I am in the freaking forest of course I mean they're werwolves they must let their beast out!!

"ughhhh I don't even go to the gym and now I have to walk all the way back to the city great"

~an hour later

I can hear the sound of cars I'm here  I'm finally here! The ironic thing is that my apartment is on the other side well no more running for me! I go to my apartment use my spare key which is hidden under my fake plant. I open the door to be welcomed by my cozy apartment I go to the kitchen to get some water. But instead of that I am welcomed by Alpha Xander sitting on my counter drinking some wine I don't even have wine!

"You know I thought you would be smarter. Really your apartment would be the first place I would search."

"Now let's get you home you're going to get one hell of a punishment!"

Oh shit!