Kidnapped?!

I wake up with a headache the sun burning my eyes. I sit up rubbing my eyes and look at my surrounding. Wait this isn't my room my walls aren't white then everything that happened last night hits me like a tsunami.

" Oh my God oh my God" I start getting up from the bed but me being me ended up wrapping the covers around my legs and fell on my butt and let me tell you that freaking hurts!

"Ouchhhh" I put my hand above my mouth  hoping that nobody heard me but of course  as usual I'm wrong because at that very second the door opens revealing a hella sexy guy! Wait a second that's the guy from the cafe last night of course I had to be kidnapped by werwolfes what next I become a chew toy for the vampires I mean come on why does life have to bite me so hard in the ass!?

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I've  just been kidnapped by a bunch of idiots and just fell on my butt  no biggies!"
He chuckled he freaking just chuckled  !
"Does this sound funny to you Mr. because trust it's not. Right now I'm holding the urge to just grab your throat and suffocate you" Was that harsh nah.

"First you wouldn't even be able to reach my throat second I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to kill such a handsome man as myself"

"Oh no of course not I'll just rape you and then kill you I mean I must make use of your handsomeness before you die right?" ( Is handsomeness even a word I don't think so😂)

"Alpha Alexander King nice to meet you" he says with a proud smirk plastered on his face.
"Yeah okay I'm out"

"Sorry what I didn't hear you well"

"Look I know you're all powerfull and that but I'd really like to go home you know feed the cats and stuff" I try to master all the courage I have in order not to show fear. In one second he was right in front of me glaring at me.

"Firstly you are mine and you are not going anywhere, and secondly dear Mrs. Alexandra Hale I think we both know that you don't have a cat."

Oh shit I'm doomed!