Chapter 8

This chapter is all about taemon... For ash of course
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Hobi who looked down like he thought he was stupid.

"I thought it was gone" he said to himself and sat down looking at me and ash

"Sorry dongsaeng.... "He said

I was paralyzed at what tae did, I couldn't move. Ash was still hugging me.

Hobi picked tae up and put him on the couch. Then taes phone started to ring. Hobi picked it up

"Hello?...... Oh tae is uhh sleeping... How do you know who Yoonmon is?....... Oh ok here" Hobi gave the phone to me.

"Yes?...... Your what!? Why did you not tell me he'd do this?!........... Kookie why... Your brother scares me............. *sighs* ok come over.. " I hung up "Jungkook is coming over" There was a knock on the door and I ran to it opening it seeing my dad" YAH DAD!"

Hobi looked terrified.. "H-hey dad.. "

"I just need Yoonmon for a bit ok Hoseok"my dad said putting His hand on my shoulder.

"don't you dare"hobi said freaking out a bit. Ash looked confused.

"I'm not going to hurt her ok Mr. Overprotective " he said lying

Tae woke up normal for some reason and saw my dad and me starting Ro tear up.

"Plz dad.. I want her alive" hobi said

"Ok" he said, he saw tae get up and give me a hug. Once tae let go my dad pulled me outside throwing me in the car.

He drove home and that's when I found out he lied. He threw hid empty wine bottle at me but I dodged.

He started to yell" Why did he touch you!? "

I started to tear up more "I-i don't know father"

Once we were at the house he slammed on the breaks and pulled in in the house throwing another wine bottle at me. It shattered on my leg and my leg started to bleed.

~Meanwhile at hobis house~
~Hobi POV~

I started to freak out I was scared for yooni's life I've seen what dad can do to her.. Ita pretty scary. Tae walked up to me.

" why are you scared ?" He asked, I told him everything making him scared and also ash

"Dad abuses Yoonmon.. She had to go to the hospital once" I finally said, tae ran to the door but I stopped him" you can't help her I've tried"

He pulled away and looked down telling us his darkest secret" I love her plz" he looked down shy that he shared a secret on accident

",OMG TAEMON",ash obviously yelled making tae blush.

"As a friend" he tried to stop ash.

" NO YOU SAID YOU LOVED HER ITS TAEMON"she still yelled.

~At Dads house~
~Yoonmon POV~

My phone went off I tried to get it but dad was faster and answered it. Immediately I heard takes voice and ran to my room. I heard the whole conversation.

"Who is this" dad said
"Give me yoonmon back" tae said
"That's won't happen"
"Don't touch her, or harm her or else"
"You act like that then I'm going to hang her"
"Why are you so abusive, they love you why don't you love them back.?"
" Because Hobi is a jerk and yoonmon shouldn't live"
" she deserves to live, she's a beautiful, wonderful person that's makes people smile. You make that side of her fade away"
"Good"
"*groans in frustration * Bye"
My dad threw the phone at me and it hit my cut making it bleed more.

~1 week later~
~Hobi POV~
It's been a week and dad had kept Yoonmon. Tae is going crazy. He wants her back. I'm beginning to think she's dead
~~~~~~~~~
Long chapter sowwy