Chapter 3- Ash meets hobi

This is revenge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up happy in my bed noticing ash next to me. I fell out of my bed and she jumped awake" WHOS HERE"
I was confused.

"why are you in my bed, in my house?" I asked

"Uhh... Hobi let me. "She said looking down

"OOOOO he likes you" I ran downstairs"HOBI-HYUNGGG" ash tried to stop me but she was to late.

Hobi looked at me"yes? "He looked confused.

"Why is ash in my house and my bed" I said smirking

"Umm i-i let h-her"he said slightly blushing.

"OMG LETS GET THIS DATE STARTED"I jumped like a child.

Ash looked at me with a 'are you serious' face. I nodded at her saying that I was serious. Hobi starting blushing.

"Hehe you need a girlfriend"I turned to ash"and there is a good one standing right here"ash blushed slightly

"And you need a boyfriend" hobi said doing his sunshine smile.

"And who's that going to be? You hate tae so you wouldn't want me to be with him! " I said kinda worried I was wrong about that.

"I don't hate him, he just got a bit messed up in the brain from the plane crash" hobi said smirking "I don't mind you being with him"

" FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE KIDNAPPED ME. YOU'D THINK I LIKE HIM BACK"hobi jumped at my yelling"sorry hyung... "

He smiled and hugged me" it's ok dongsaeng(younger brother or sister in Korean)"

I grinned"So how about that date! "

Hobi started blushing again"U-uhh no thanks"

"Hehe REVENGEEE"I said looking at ash

"Your scaring me.. " she said back

"Hehehe... I'll be right back" I ran to my room and made a call to the zoo. Hobi heard every word I said.

"So I'd like to make a appointment for the zoo.... Uh-huh... Ok for three please.. Or it's for a date" I hung up and hobi cane and jumped on me

" WHYYY" Hobi said

I did the best pout I could"because you two are cute together"

"How about 4 people" He said grinning

",who's the 4th? " I said looking confused

" Taehyung" he recalled and made the fix for 4 people.

" YAH HOBI HYUNGGG"I said

Ash came in and yelled" TAEMON FOR LIFEU"

7 hours later

It's my fault for passing out. Because I was back at taehyungs house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp I don't know if this is revenge