Chapter 8

We are all cuddled up, I have the love of my life in my arms again. Tilley is in David's arms, its slightly awkward between us, but everything is getting put behind us and hopefully is staying there. 

The film finishes, my phone buzzes as if on cue;

"Ethan, we need your ass, the place is full yet the atmosphere is dead, I think the crowd need your sexy ass!" A text from Lil, it causes me to chuckle.

Bella looks at me concerned, I grin at her.

"Yo, everyone, I have to get my ass to work, at the club, you are all welcome to come and living the place up, its your decision!" I announce.

"Is it safe?" Bella asks innocently, I grin at her safety risks she takes.

"Sure it is, we were there the other night!" Chrissey chirps.

Everyone agrees to come along, I change into tight jeans and tight shirt. Bella can't keep her hands or eyes off of me.

As we're walking along the cold streets, a chatter builds between us.

"What happened to my car? The company rang me the other day telling me it got impounded," I ask wondering at the fact its the reason we're not driving, I can't fit everyone in my work car.

A small smile fills her lips, but her eyes tells the story of guilt.

"Well..." She begins.

"Well?" I laugh.

"I tried to crash it... With me in... Into a building..." She says quietly nervous.

I stop in the street, her eyes are telling broken stories. I lightly touch her cheek, I look into her eyes as I wrap my arms around her.

"Don't ever feel like that you need to escape, like you have to drive my car into a building or any car, your a wonderful person, the world would be havoc if you weren't in, well my world would be, I love you and only you, I'm here for you," I say deeply feeling the harsh pain beating in my chest at the very thought of her killing herself and leaving me without the love of my life.

She smiles at me, I hold her, hold like she will be mine forever. I will never let go of her, ever, not until it kills me.

We walk hand in hand, the walk is slow and chilled. At the end of the street you can hear the club bouncing, Bella is astonished. I grin at her as we enter.

I'm welcomed by Lil hollers for me to help her, I kiss my fiance on the cheek and get to my job. Bella and the rest of them stay at one end of the bar huddled up, drinking talking. Every so often I look up and see Bella gazing at me with one of her cute innocent smiles.

"Hey Lil, sorry I'm late, I got caught up at the office," I hear Maggie sigh.

I look up, our eyes meet. She grins at me and she works by my side handing drinks as the other girls dance on the bar.

Bella puts her arm out for my attention to pour them drinks, as I'm doing so Maggie joins my side.

"So how did it go? The advice I gave you on revenge to that guy that slept with your girl," Maggie snorts not realising they were in front of us, luckily David has his head in the clouds with Tilley, but unfortunately Bella didn't miss anything. She looks at me warily, scared.

"Maggie, this is Bella, my girl," I say introducing them. Bella frowns and Maggie stares at me with wide eyes.

"Are you fucking serious? Your back with this bitch? After everything!" Maggie yells ignoring the fact Bella is in hearing range.

"Maggie chill? I've dealt with it, everything is fine, I love her, I don't see what the big deal is," I yell back at her.

"You're a fucking idiot! Once a cheat always a cheat, for christ sake she slept with your best friend, where on this planet is that even okay? She's hurt you once and you know what? She'll probably do it all over again!" She yells again this time with tears streaming from her eyes.