Falling For The Geek; The Sequel

She isn't coming.

I guess it's just me all by myself. I slowly make my way back to my car. I'm feeling  tired and very cold. I need to sleep. I drive around for a little bit until I find a warm welcoming cafe. I head inside. It's small and quite. There are only a few people in here. I sit down at the table that is closest to the window. I stare out looking at the lit up buildings.

"Would you like anything?" An older woman says.

She wearing an apron and is holding a little note pad with a pen. Her grayish brown hair is tied back in a tight pony tail. She looks tired and old.

"Just a cup of coffee please," I say.

"Ok sure darling," She says.

Moments later she comes back with fresh cup of coffee. The smell instantly wakes me up. I sip at the coffee. I drown my thoughts in my sorrow. Every sip of coffee I drink I regain a little more energy each time. After I finish my cup of coffee I stand up and leave £5 on the table and leave. It's very dark in the streets. The street lights shine above my car. The streets are empty. I feel the tiredness daunt on me ignoring the caffeine I've just drunk.

I get into my car. I don't put on the engine straight away. I just sit back and try to clear my head. I need to figure the first steps of my journey. I need a place to stay tonight. I switch on the engine and drive around. There is a nearby hotel near the cafe so I park my car for the night and make my way into the hotel.

It's big and full of happy mood changing colors. The furniture is modern and very different. I make my way to the front counter to be greeted by a kind welcoming woman. She smiles at me.

"What would you like sir?" She asks.

"A hotel room for the night please," I reply.

"How many rooms? One or two bedrooms," She asks.

"One why would I need two?" I ask puzzled.

Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around to find Bella grinning at me with her bag on her shoulder. I am speechless. I drop my bag and pick her up in the air. She wraps her arms around me and I kiss her. Her lips on mine feels sweet and tender, I can feel her grin. I pull away and lift her back to the ground. I turn back to the kind lady at the counter.

"Yeah two please," I say.

"No make that one," Bella interrupts.

I turn around to find her grinning at me.

"Yeah one," I say.

The woman types something in on the computer and hands us a key.

"Room 234 floor 5, would you like to pay now or pay later?" She says.

"Now please," I say.

"Why don't I take the bags up to the room and you can come up when you're done, I will have a surprise waiting for you," She whispers seductively in my ear.

I grin as she picks up the bags, I hand her the keys I keep my bag with the money in. She makes her way to the room.

"That will be £159.99 sir," She chirps.

I pull out a roll of money and count out the correct amount; I don't have change so I give her £160.00. I tell her to keep the change and make my way up to the hotel room. I wait for the lift, it opens revealing Bella. She grins at me. I enter the elevator. The doors shut; I drop my bag in the corner and make my way over to Bella. I kiss her, her hands wrap around my neck. My hands travel to her thighs wrapping them around my waist. The kisses deepen. My hands wander over her body.