An idea

(J'onns P.O.V)

It had been two days, and Lyric had not shown any signs of recovering. It was affecting the team, Flash isn't so happy and flirty, Superman isn't so 'on-the-fence' anymore, Hawkgirl is more aggressive, Green Lantern is somewhere else in the galaxy, Wonderwoman is making sure we constantly need to order more punching bags, and whenever I see him Batman is in front of a computer, keeping himself distracted from her.

The air around Lyric has been stiff and heavy, like a gas shield. Her breathing is short and her eyes stay open for minutes at a time, glassy and unfocused.......like her mind was.......somewhere else..... I know what to do!
Putting my comm connected to the teams comms in my ear I turned it on.

"Team come in. This is Martin Manhunter, come in."

A few seconds pasted before voices started talking in my ear.

"Superman here."

"Batman here."

"Wonderwoman here."

"Flash here."

"Green Lanturn here."

"Hawkgirl here."

"What do you need J'onn, I'm busy." Huffs Batman.

"I have a plan to help Lyric, but for the plan to work I need all of you here to help me do it. When can you all get here?"

"Tomorrow,I can be back from the core then, and I am the furthest away from the tower, so I say we can all be at the tower by tomorrow, any objections?"

A chorus of "no"s when when the line.

"Excellent, everyone be here tomorrow, Martian Manhunter out"

*****Tomorrow at the Tower******

"What is the plan J'onn?"

"Alright, the plan is...."

😈😈😈😈😈 Sorry guys, I haven't been updating, I have have exams in the last week of school and now I'm traveling around London and Paris. See you guys next time!