You tricked me!

(Lyric P.O.V)

They had been driving for 20 minutes, I think. The robbers kept whispering, then laughing. But at that point, I didn't care what they were laughing about, I just wanted to get out of the cage, I was cramped, I was sitting on my legs with my head on my knees. I could not move an inch or stand because of the cage being the size of a small dog cage and was obviously not made to contain people. Every bump on the road caused me to rocket up only to hit the roof of the cage and then painfully land on the floor again.

Then the van stopped, but I was roughly grabbed by the hair 10 seconds later and dragged from the cage into a warehouse, my stiff muscles screaming at me the whole way there.

"LUTHER, WE HAVE HER, NOW GIVE US THE MONEY!"

"No need to shout, gentlemen, I am right here." A gruff voice answered.

The owner of the voice stepped out of the shadows, he had a bald head and tanned skin, his eyes were half-closed and a smirk was on his lips, he was wearing a very expensive looking suit. The robbers threw me to the ground and the man named Luther knelt down next to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Luther's smirk widened and I felt like I was in the presence of mini Joker, whoever that was. He released my chin and stood up to his full height in front of the robbers and handed them a piece of paper.

"Here you go, gentlemen, $1 million for the girl, you can go now."

The robbers left without a second thought, leaving me alone with Luther. He turned back to me and offered me his hand. I took it without a second thought and followed him into a separate room. 

The room was bare and cold, the only things in the room was a light in the middle of the room, under the light was a metal chair with a strip of fabric on the end of each armrest and the front two legs and a table a little way away from the chair with a roll of fabric on it, a blanket.

"Now, I need you to sit on the chair so that I can make sure that you are all fit and healthy."

 I sat down in the chair and Luther pull the fabric around my wrists and legs making sure that my limbs were strapped in tight. I didn't know that was happening but something in the back of my mind told me to run, but I ignored it.

"Mr. Luther, can I please have the blanket, I am kind of cold."

Instead of giving me the blanket, he started to laugh. He started to unroll the blanket, revealing things strapped to the blanket. He turned back to me and stopped in his tracks, he began to frown and started muttering to himself. He left the room leaving me alone strapped to the chair.

I was left alone for a minute before Luther came back in wheeling something in, with someone wearing a hood following him in, he put the machine behind me and to my left. He came back in front of me and started to put suction cups with wire attached to them to my skin.

The man with the hood stood in the corner looking at me until Luther had applied the last suction cup to my temple and went back to the table, picking up an object and standing in front of me, the object was a two-headed fork with only to sharp prongs on each end and a strip of fabric hanging from the middle. Lifting up my chin he tied the object around my neck using the fabric so that one of the ends poked into my chin and the other side into my collarbone.

 Lifting up my chin he tied the object around my neck using the fabric so that one of the ends poked into my chin and the other side into my collarbone

"Now, don't move your head or open your mouth or it will really hurt, OK? Psimon! Come and introduce yourself, it is rude to lurk."

The man in the corner came into the light and took off his hood, showing his head and it was terrifying, his skin was chalk white and had a cruel smile on his face, his white pupils staring into mine and purple lines going from his eyes to his checks, but what really terrified me was that I could see his brain, it was covered in a glass drome thing and some of his skin wrapped over top of the drome securing his head inside.

"Start whenever you are ready, Psimon."

The next thing I know I have the worst headache in the galaxy and images keep going past my eyes..... wait..those are memories, My Memories! The time I went to the park with Da, the time I had my first ice cream. I closed my eyes to see the memories better and the pain doubles. I'm being shocked! Now I know what the machine does. It takes everything in me to not scream because I know that will only make the pain worse.

The memories become sadder, the time I got told off for lying, the time I lost Teddy. My eyes open again against my will but what I see is blurry.

Something happened by the door and blurry things came in, people may be, they were shouting to someone in the room, but I can't remember who was in the room with me.

The last thing I remember seeing before everything turned black was an image of Ma and Da standing there each holding a hand out to me, but their eyes were missing and their mouths were open and blood was leaking out of their eye sockets and their mouths.