That Was Close NSFW

There was only one way to ask for what he wanted. "Eijirou will you... can you finger me?" Bakugou managed to get out.

Oh god, had he heard that right? Katsuki wanted him to use his fingers? Fuuuck. Was he ready for that? It only took him a second to make up his mind.

Instead of replying, he grabbed a pillow and put it under Bakugou's hips, elevating him and used the lube to coat one of his fingers.

He wrapped his lips back around him as he placed the tip of his index finger where he wanted it.

He heard Bakugou suck in a breath as he started to slowly push in. "Ahh fuuuck, Red."

Kirishima held his hand still and focused on using his tongue to massage the spot that Bakugou liked. He felt him relax as he breathed out. "Ok, keep going," he heard from above him.

He pushed his finger in further and was rewarded with a moan. He pulled most of the way out and pushed back in as he moved his mouth as far down as he could around his dick and back up.

He kept up this rhythm until he heard his boyfriend's breath getting more shallow and could feel his muscles starting to contract.

Bakugou thread his hands through Kirishima's hair and concentrated on the feel of him as his muscles tightened even further.

"Ahh Eijirou... you're gonna make me... ahh... fuuuck."

Kirishima swallowed and slowly pulled all the way out. He laid next to him as he recovered, panting and sweating. He chuckled softly, "You probably need a shower"

"Mmm, I think you're right. Are they still watching the movie?" Bakugou murmured.

"Ah, yeah I think so, why?" Kirishima asked.

"Let's shower. Together." Bakugou got up and pulled on some clothes.

"Kat, we can't, we're at school!" Kirishima protested.

"No one will know. You don't have to if you don't want to, but the offer's there." Bakugou smiled and went to his room to grab his things.

Kirishima entered the bathroom and put his own stuff on the bench. He saw that Bakugou had left his clothes there too and not locked the door to his shower stall. The invitation was all he needed and he entered Bakugou's shower and locked the door behind him.

Bakugou turned around and smiled, he brought the soapy cloth up to Kiri's chest and started to soap him up.

They had nearly finished their shower when they heard footsteps enter the bathroom. "Oh my god, you had better not be in there together! I want to shower in peace without hearing your obnoxiously loud sex!" Kaminari's voice floated through the room. He must have seen their stuff but only one shower being used.

Kirishima's eyes flew open, he couldn't be caught in here! He knew this was a bad idea. "Pick me up" he whisper-yelled to Bakugou who looked at him in confusion "He'll see my feet if you don't. Pick. Me. Up. Now!"

Bakugou hoisted him up around his waist and Kirishima had to wrap his legs around him to hold on, he was very slippery and hadn't thought his plan through.

"What are you going on about, you damn extra?" Bakugou yelled but his face was caught between alarm and laughter.

"Oh it's just you, Blasty. I thought I'd see four feet in there. Where's Kiri?" He chuckled.

"I told you he'd check," Kirishima whispered quietly into Bakugou's ear.

"How would I know? He probably left something in his room. Would you shut up so I can shower in peace now?" Bakugou yelled back.

They heard another shower turn on and Bakugou slowly put Kirishima back on the ground. They were both trying to stifle their nervous laughter at almost getting caught. "Why is it always Denki?" Kirishima mumbled.

"At least it's not someone smarter," Bakugou chuckled quietly.

Kirishima elbowed him lightly. "Be nice," he said but he was laughing too.

"Ok, Sparky thinks you're not here so you need to act like you just came in and get into another shower. Say something about borrowing something of mine. I'll get out soon and meet you back in my room when you're done," Bakugou instructed.

"Yeah ok, god, I'm gonna be a wrinkly old prune by the time I get out," Kirishima whined.

Bakugou just swatted at his ass as he pushed him toward the door, opening it quietly.

By the time Kirishima made his way back up to Bakugou's room he had started to see the humour of what had happened. The shock had worn off that they hadn't been caught. He opened Bakugou's door and saw him reclining on his bed, a smile on his face.

They made eye contact as Kirishima closed the door and both burst out laughing.

Kirishima flopped down next to him still laughing. "I can't believe you talked me into that!"

"I didn't do anything except leave my shower door open. The rest is on you, love," Bakugou laughed.

Kirishima propped himself up and looked down at the blond, he ran his finger lightly along his jaw. "Say that again."

"What?" Bakugou furrowed his brow.

"You called me love, I like it." He leaned down and kissed his lips softly.

Bakugou humphed, "Yeah well, don't get too used to it."

"Oh no, there's no going back now, Kat," Kirishima cooed as he snuggled down into him.