Game On

The next week continued this same way with one boy staying the night in the other's bed. They fell back into a rhythm of school work, training and deep conversations as they fell asleep together.

They shared soft kisses and held each other tightly, both content to stay this way and not rush things, there was a silent understanding that they would hold off on anything more than kissing between them for the time being.

That was until Bakugou needed a new toothbrush, not surprisingly he was an aggressive brusher so he tended to go through them quickly. "Kiri, do you still have extra toothbrushes? I know you bought a bunch when we went shopping," Bakugou asked holding his own broken toothbrush.

"Yeah, there should be a new one in the shopping bag under the sink," Kirishima called out from his spot on the bed.

Bakugou rummaged under the sink, grabbing out the bag but his face flushed when he pulled out the other items in the bag.

Kirishima had noticed Bakugou go still and figured he couldn't find the brushes so he came up beside him to help. He looked at what Bakugou was holding and swallowed. He had the box of condoms and lube that they had bought together in his hands.

Bakugou smirked and placed them on the counter, not saying a word. He silently picked a toothbrush and started brushing.

Kirishima snatched them both off the bench and put them in the draw next to his bed. Then he realised what he'd done. He'd put them next to the bed, the bed that they slept in, in the draw that they could reach from the bed. His face heated and he could feel Katsuki's eyes on him so he risked a glance. Bakugou wore an amused expression with his eyebrows raised questioningly. Kirishima chose to ignore it.

This seemed to change something in their relationship. Neither of them verbally acknowledged it but they could both feel it. They shared more heated looks and their hands would linger when they touched each other.

Kirishima knew he liked to tease, there was just something so satisfying and manly about getting a reaction from Bakugou. Little did he know that Bakugou was doing the same thing to him. It had almost turned into a game, and since neither of them liked to lose, they tried to one up the other.

Kirishima was sitting next to Bakugou on the bed, they were both sitting cross legged, Bakugou was reading while Kirishima worked on his math homework. Bakugou had got bored of reading a while ago and knew Kiri was basically done with his work too so he reached out and put his hand on Kiri's knee and started to rub.

Kirishima smiled contentedly. Bakugou subtly started to rub slower, more suggestively. Kirishima adjusted the way he was sitting and Bakugou hid his smile behind his book. He could see what he was doing to Kirishima and he wondered how much of it he could take.

He continued to rub, his fingers working slowly. He finally looked up at him with false concern on his face. "You ok? You stuck on a hard question?"

"I'm fine," Kirishima all but squeaked out.

Bakugou chuckled softly and pulled his hand back.

A similar thing occurred the next day during lunch. They were eating in the cafeteria with Mina, Kaminari and Sero. Kirishima's hand wandered under the table and rested on Bakugou's leg. The side of Bakugou's lip ticked up at the contact until Kirishima moved his hand to the inside of his mid thigh and squeezed gently.

Bakugou paused his chewing, his eyes flicking to those sitting at his table to see if they had seen. No one had noticed so he resumed eating. Kirishima moved his hand further up, keeping up an easy conversation with his friends.

His hand was almost right between Katsuki's legs and he gave another playful squeeze. Bakugou's knee hit the table, causing his tray to jump. The conversation stopped, everyone turning to look at him.

He pretended like nothing had happened but could have sworn he heard Kirishima laugh under his breath as he took his hand back.

After school that afternoon Bakugou was still wound up so he decided to push Kirishima's buttons again. He had actually gone to the trouble of planning this one out and he knew it would drive Kirishima crazy. He also knew it was a cliche but he didn't even care, Kirishima deserved it after the shit he'd pulled at school today.

He'd made popsicles, specifically cherry flavoured ones. He got one out of the freezer and grabbed a second for Kirishima. He'd made sure to make them cherry flavoured on purpose.

He shifted on the bed enough to get Kirishima's attention but remained looking down at his notes. He knew Kirishima had glanced up at him so he sucked his icy pole into his mouth. He drew it back out ever so slowly and looked at Kirishima from under his eyelashes.

Kirishima had stilled, focused on Bakugou's mouth. He watched as he sucked on the tip of his ice pop and his tongue came out to flick over the top.

Kirishima was far too turned on over a damn popsicle than he had any right to be. He bit into his own, finishing it in a couple of bites. Stupid cherry flavour had him all flustered.

Bakugou suppressed a laugh at Kirishima's expense. He knew the red head was still watching him so this time he wrapped his lips around it and sucked it into his mouth. To anyone else he would have looked insane but the blush on Kirishima's face was worth it.

He looked up and made eye contact then, drawing the ice pop back out of his mouth.

Kirishima huffed and got off the bed. "Since when do you even eat popsicles?"

Bakugou just shrugged with a soft chuckle.