Sixteen.

Sixteen.

I continue screaming and panting  until my ears ring. My world is crashing down all over again. And once again, there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

In the amount of time that has passed, I haven't felt any pain; just him all over me. Touching me, breathing on me, and even kissing me. On the surface, all of his unwanted affections are slow and gentle. But in my morphed mind, he's rough and violent; foul and immoral. A man I will forever detest.

My hands are still tied while I squirm, and even though my throat is dry, that still doesn't stop me from yelling for help.

"Help me...help!"  I hiccup. "Get...get him off of me!" I scream when he begins tugging on my jeans.

In the position I'm in, he has easy access to my rear. He's sitting on my back while I'm laying on my stomach.

My head jerks back when he pulls me to his chest. "No one can help you now, Livie."

With that, he spends me around. Now I'm facing him while he holds me up by my neck. He isn't choking me, just eyeing me lustfully. The hair on my neck stands up when I realize how exposed and vulnerable I truly am. I'm only clothed in my pink bra while the waistband of my jeans hangs on my waist, revealing a small peek of my pink panties.

His eyes hold a mysterious mischief to them as he tilts his head. It's the same way he looked at me the first night he came down to the basement. The same stare that haunts my consciousness and unconsciousness. It's as if he's playing with me, and I have no idea what his next move will be. He knows this so he'll use my fear to his advantage. This is what he's always done. But this time, I won't be able to hold him off. Or can I?

"Please don't do this- please, I'm not ready." I plead while trying to swallow my fear. If he sees more tears, he'll keep going because that's how he is. He feeds off of my fear. I know that much about him.

With an amused grin, he leans closer to my ear.

"Sooner or later, I'll have you."

His words are clear and concise. Even chilling. It's not just his presence, but his promises.  He means what he just said. Even if it is a double meaning. I get the feeling that he'll "have me" in more than one way. This thought sends shudders through me.

"But for now, I'll settle for this-"

My heart steadies when he releases me. I fall on my side, unable to adjust my body because of the restraints.  

I don't give any thought or attention to what he's doing as I try to calm my nerves. Breathing in and out, I practice the excerises my mom taught me when in a dire situation. I need to relax. But how can I when the devil himself was seconds from taking my virginity?

I jump slightly before my body tenses at his toxic touch.  He soon comes into view with a curved grin. His eyes are beautiful when he smiles, but when he grins, they're just downright creepy. 

I yelp when I'm suddenly lifted up. I feel the cold surface of the headboard as my back  presses against  it.

"What- what are you doing?" My chest heaves in quickened intervals while I stare wide eyed at him.

"You had the police on my ass, Livie. You had them thinking that missing girl was you because of some birthmark." He spits the words out as if they are venom on his tongue.

"But they won't think that anymore. Not after I mark you."

"Ma-mark me?"  I stutter, clearly baffled by what I just heard. What does he mean hell 'mark me'? I had this birthmark sense birth. No one marked me, other than God. I was born with a mark on my left wrist and he can't change that.