Teen Titans Season Six Episode 9: "Blackmail Pt. II"

Hey guys,

Soooo sorry for the late update, things to do, places to be.  So, I really hope you like this one and I also have some news!

Most of you guys already know this if you are HUGE TT fans but some might not, so I am gonna say it anyway. 

The TT Go! SDCC panel,  one of the producers in fact, stated that "No-I- look, as fun as this show, I guarentee in a couple of years, there's gonna be a more serious version of the Titans back.  You know, I mean these characters, everyone loves 'em.  This is just one form and at some point we will definitely get a-a more serious version."

So... TT is coming back with a serious version! YAY! IDK if it will be the original animation, original story line or where it will pick up or if it will pick up from the original but it will be serious again! BOO-YAH!  

Hope you like it! 

*RED OUT*

The Titans, except for Robin, gaped at the screen, revealing their mystery villain as one of their own. Robin frowned and shook his head, he started to walk away but Cyborg grabbed his arm.

“Did you know about this?” Cyborg asked him, his eyes drilling holes in Robin’s concealed by his mask.

“Of course not! I only found this out when we were at the Lab.  I just… couldn’t believe it was her.” Robin somberly admitted, sadness tugging on his heart strings.

“This is not like Starfire, obviously she would have a reason to do the things she did.  She wouldn’t do these things on her own.” Raven mentioned.

“Yeah! Remember when Slade had Robin as his apprentice?  The only reason he did what Slade told him to do was to protect us. So, Starfire must be in a similar situation.” Beast Boy elaborated, hope interwoven in his voice.

Cyborg nodded, “Exactly.”

“But if that is true, then who is controlling her?” Robin asked.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What is this assignment that you say will need a lot of work?” Starfire asked Ravager as he slapped a new blaster cannon on her metal wristband.

“Ivo.” Ravager muttered, distain hinting in his voice.

“Ivo? As in, the Professor Ivo? The one who almost did the obliterating of this city!” Starfire practically screamed in his face.

“Yes, I know he is crazy but he has all the equipment I need for my plans.  The hard part will be convincing him to hand over that equipment.” Ravager said with a sign, he wrung his hands together.

“And that is where you come in.” Rose stated as she slid the ear comm into Starfire’s shaking palm.

“Just scare him a little bit and he’ll cough up what we need.” Ravager told Starfire and then firmly added “DON’T mess this up Princess.”

“I shall not.” Starfire whispered with spite and flew out of the lair.

“She won’t, I can tell.  She doesn’t want her petty friends done away with.” Rose spat.

“I sure hope not Rose, I sure hope not.” He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire landed with the grace of a swan onto Professor Ivo’s laboratory.  The unpleasant feeling of guilt swarm throughout her body, to the point where Starfire could literally feel it. She hated doing this, it was wrong, it was evil, it was just like Blackfire.  She choked back a scream of frustration and cleared her throat.