Let's Get Started

So you want to make a cover?

Let's face it. Covers are a very important part of our books. I know people always say "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but unfortunately, that's not how it works here on Wattpad.

Covers, most of the time, are what inspires a reader to check out your book. The cover is what catches their eye and leads them to the actual story. Think about it. If you saw a book with a well-made cover, nicely placed pictures, and a clear image of the idea of the story and then saw a book with no cover at all, or a plain picture with no words that looked, perhaps, pixelated and squished, which would you be more inclined to check out? Obviously, the one with the nicer cover.

But let's face it. Not everyone on Wattpad knows how to make a cover. That's what this book is here to fix. Here you will learn how to get rid of the blurry and pixelated look, pick out a good font, find the right pictures, and much more!

If you are a beginner, this step by step guide will help you get off to a brilliant start. How do I know this? Because I make my covers this way and most everyone has been pleased.

Here's a list of the topics that will be covered:

~ What Should Be On Your Cover

~ Finding The Right Picture

~ Finding The Right Fonts

~ Placement

~ Banners, And icons

~ How To - Use Pixlr

~ Tips And Tricks

~ Size Guide

So! Let's get started and learn how to make an amazing Wattpad cover!