Chapter 15: protection

From more vampires like Margaret, I decided to get Tania and Alejandra on guard. Zayn looked at me and said, "are you sure a vampire slayer and a werewolf would work?" "Yes, I'm sure." "But what if they'd get bit?" "They won't." "Fine. But if they are in danger. We're there with our powers." "You guys have powers?" "Yes, my powers are to predict the future, Liam's is to heal people, Louis's is mind reading, and Harry's powers are telekinesis, the ability to move objects with your mind." "I never seen him do it." "But we did. We see him do it to that Austin boy on his skateboard." "He did that?" "Yeah, he's really jealous of you and Austin." I felt the anger inside, Harry did that so I can be away from Austin, probably he used his powers on the bucket............ so he can kill him. But I'll deal with him later, chandler was still traumatized by almost turning into a vampire, Kevin said, "we gotta learn how to calm him down." "Maybe we can ask someone for help." Zayn looked at Kevin and chandler, I see him like predicting a future, I looked at him and I asked, "what is it?" Zayn grew a smile to both Kevin and chandler, and he said to them, "I see a bright future between you two." Kevin and chandler smiled and looked at each other, they were holding hands. I could imagine them. But then we heard Tania howl, I looked at the window, more wolves came. Perfect. More safety. For all of us.