Chapter 8: rage

As I hang out with my other friends, I see Austin, Austin smiles and he says to me for the first time, "hey beautiful." "Hey Austin." "I want to ask you something?" "What is it?" "Will you go to the summer dance with me?" "Uh... uh..." I don't know what to say, my heart beated fast, Kevin says, "come on Michelle. Everyone will be there. Chandler's my date. I asked him and he said yes." Chandler kissed his cheek. And I don't know what to do, I saw Austin accidentally slip off his skateboard, I caught him, "I'm sorry." Austin smiles at me and he says, "I'm not leaving until you say yes." I turned to Harry, his arms are crossed, "can Harry and my friends come?" "Sure fine. But will you go with me?" "Yes." "Cool, I'll see you there." Austin left. I smiled when the wind blew my hair. The summer dance. I'll find something to wear.

Harry's POV:

I see Michelle with a guy. He's asking her to a dance, Liam says to me, "let it go. You'll never get into the legs of her." I got furious, so furious, I made his skateboard move so he'd slip. Michelle caught him, which made me furious more, I crossed my arms hoping she'd say "no." But instead, she said yes, and she says that she's going to the dance with me, her friends, and that guy. Michelle came and she says, "it'll be the best dance ever" and kissed my cheek. I smiled. But I know what I'll do...... I'll kill that boy.