Chapter 3: the corpses

I came to an abandoned house with Niall and my friends. I see blood everywhere, we followed the blood trails, the blood leads to a closed door, I opened it. Louis, with his eyes closed, blood squirted on his neck when we looked at it. Liam has blood coming out of his chest, his eyes open a little, and Louis's blood runs down to his hand. Zayn has blood coming out of his hips and waist, like a snake attack had happened to him. We carried them to beds, then... I saw Harry... he looks completely dead, I saw blood coming out of his 2 of his wrists, I start to cry, "no. No! No! No. No!" His blood is all over my body, I carried him to a room where we can be alone. Niall says, "are you ok?" I cried, "I'm just sad Harry's dead. Can I stay here? Me and him? Alone?" "Sure. And I never caught your name." "Michelle. My name is Michelle." "Well, Michelle. Take good care of him." "I will." Niall closes the door, I look at Harry's corpse. I kissed his forehead and rocked him back and forth. I wish he'd come back.

Niall's POV:

I watched Michelle take care of Harry and her friends take care of the other boys, they may look dead, but really, they're not. I know what happens. The psycho who chased me and her mother are vampires, they killed them for dinner. Soon, by tomorrow, they're going to come back... as vampires.

And then, they'll kill us all, until I marry the girl.

I'm afraid that tomorrow, they'll kill Michelle and her friends.

Tomorrow, everything will be a living hell.

Tomorrow...... they'll be monsters.