Lose You.

Asalamoalaikum :)

Zero response on last chapter! Was it that bad? Sorry if it didn't reach your expectations😐

Anyways lets get back on track! *yeah I'm high on Hussain Walima Dance video, again, a million views on that video, cheers to that*

Also did you check out the new cover? Its so preeettttyyy, Masha'Allah 😍 Credits to mahidhoomie check out her book as well as cover shop if you want covers for your lovely stories.

Previously in monster👇
* He was stressed out.

I went to the washroom for freshening up and came back on the bed. I looked at his face and felt guilt building up in me.

Mujhe baat karni chahiye thi Shehryaar se!

I did wrong! *

Happy reading!

_______________________________

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

I quitely removed his hand and started to massage his forehead carefully that he doesn't wake up.

After a while I stopped and quietly went out of the room letting him sleep peacefully, the wrinkles which were formed when he was stressed at first were gone and that was a relief for me.

After a few minutes the door bell tang and I rushed towards the door knowing very well that it was baba.

I opened the door and there stood baba all safe and sound. I instantly lunged into him and he lightly wrapped his arms around me too returning the gesture.

He pulled away soon and I sniffled stepping away and inviting him in.

"Asalamoalaikum baba." I slowly said and he smiled.

"Waalaikumasalam Saba jaani, theek ho na aap?" he said and nodded smiling.

"Apko kuch laa kar doon baba? Khana? Paani?" I asked but he shook his head and sat down on the sofa.

I followed him and he patted the empty space near him.

"Come beta, I need to talk to you." he said and I nodded and sat beside him.

"What's wrong baba?" I could sense the tensed features on his face, he looked so old than he looked months before.

"Beta don't stress out okay, you need to listen to me first." he said and I bit my lip in nervousness.

What will he talk about?

"Saba, I'll leave in a few days, Shehry jese hi theek hota hai main chala jaon ga." he spoke and my wide widened.

"Baba?!" a mere whisper left my lips.
"Ye kiya keh rahay hain aap baba?"

"Beta this is important. I can't live at my daughter's house for lifetime." baba said and I felt a huge lump in my throat.

"Baba this is so wrong. Stop this. Who cares about what people say. It's upto us where you live." I said.

"Saba-" I cut him off. "Nahi baba, wrong, this is wrong. I won't let you go. You're staying with me."

"Saba jaani you don't understand tumhara shohar hai yahan, this is not only your house now, meri jaan please understand." he tried to assure me but that didn't work.