Ch.6 - Sorry?

Asalamoalaikum :)

How's ya'll?

Here's a little recap.

* He always does that. He always pressurise me.

Changing I went back to his room finding him on his phone still on the couch and laid down on the bed to the side where I was a while before.

"Here, take them and sleep." I took the medicines without a look at him and gulped the medicines down with some water and silently went to sleep. *

Happy reading :)

______________________________

CHAPTER SIX

My eyes sprint open at the middle of the night and realisation hit me again that I'm not in my room. I looked around and my eyes stopped at him who was just in words laying down on the bed beside me on the far corner of the bed, enough space between that two more people can easily sleep here. His face turned towards me shining in the moonlight as the room lights were closed and the huge window was open directly at his face.

He was sleeping so peacefully there that no one could ever guess what kind of a monster he is, he looked like a baby with a pure heart and pure soul. I felt a pang in my heart at the mere thought of how far he goes everytime with me and how far can he go.

I'm not ever letting that happen shehryaar, never. I'm not gonna let you win.

He looked so deep in his sleep that I felt the urge to feel him, for the first time I felt the urge to continue looking at him as if it'll might hurt his soul if I look away.

I looked at the time, realised it was time for Fajar and I left the bed without wasting any moment and went inside the restroom of my room.

After performing my ablution I performed my Salah with some prayers of health and a life for my father, I went inside the kitchen for making breakfast as Shehryaar might wake up any moment and Ammi too.

I haven't met her since yesterday's afternoon.

"Morning." I heard his voice at my back while making breakfast and my whole body shivered at his voice, as I was not expecting something from him at this time. I just simply nodded my head and continued making it.

I served him his breakfast and saw him still not ready for his office.

"Don't stare at me like that, I'm not going." his voice startled in my ears and I came out of the trance. "I left the job." he whispered but I clearly heard it.

"You left it? It was supposed to be yours, why did you?" I questioned and he shot a look at me and then turned towards his breakfast.

"I don't like questions, you know that." He said looking towards his food. "Moreover, what's the use now? You, your dad and that very lovey dovey Ibrahim stole everything from me. Ibrahim took all what supposed to be mine."

"Me and my dad, we didn't do anything, how many times do I have to tell you that." I spoke through gritted teeth, my voice a little low as his mom might be awake this time but he decided to break the little silence with a loud shout.

"Just get the fuck out of here. Har baar wohi baat karti ho (you say the same everytime), you think I'm blind? I can't see things of my own? Or you think I'm a small child who'll trust a person like you who ruined your everything. You think I don't know what is world is made of? Purely fake. The world is purely fake, so as you. Now leave."