I Married Her.

Asalamoalaikum <3

Guys! I said I'll update very soon and initially planned on updating within two days, but I received almost zero motivation this time, maybe I was expecting much:( Later Hussain's wedding caught me up.

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple too 😍 They look heavenly perfectly amazingly cute together.

Anyways, recap👇
* I was in my thoughts when Saba turned in sleep and I could see her face now too.

Settling my gaze on her face, a smile appeared on my face and I said something I never thought I'd do so,

"I've started to like you a lot Saba. I really do like you." *

Short chapter but next update is ready and I surely publish it right when this chapter gets at least 10 votes and 15+ comments, lemme know guys my readers are alive.

Happy reading :)

______________________________

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

I'm so done.

Her face was shining like an angel, no creases no wrinkles, like a pure soul, a new born baby. She looked so heavenly that I couldn't stop myself from staring her.

This was the first time I actually saw her real close, very carefully noticing each and every feature, each every curve on her face.

I went a little near towards her, still not breaking the gaze, watching her sleeping peacefully I laid down too on the bed, ignoring all the pain.

I carefully extended my hand towards one of hers and grabbed it lightly. Saba didn't even flinch at my touch and I brought it closer to my face. Examining her sleek long fragile fingers, I noticed a mole on her hand and smiled. Very carefully, I started caressing my thumb over her mole.

My thumb felt hard like a rock against her soft cold skin. She felt so fragility, so delicate and vulnerable that I didn't wanted to touch her anymore and stain her with my doings and ruin her beauty.

All of a sudden she wrapped her fingers around my hand way too tight that I couldn't get my hand out while making sure she doesn't wake up.

Afraid that I might wake her, I let it be, feeling the peace around she gave me just by the hold of a hand. I turned my gaze towards her face, looked at it for a few minutes and a smile crept onto my lips and I dont know when I drifted off to sleep.

Saba's pov

I startled in my sleep, when reality hit me and I opened my eyes. My eyes opened to the view of Shehryaar sleeping.

My gaze went a little down and I saw my hand in Shehryaar's.

Wait what?

How did I reach there?

I AM HOLDING HIS HAND. I, ME, MYSELF.

I tried removing my hand slowly but that was none of use. The fact that was surprising me more was, Shehryaar was holding my hand back, tightly.

Did he knew I'm... I'm holding his hand?

Of course no Saba. This is not even possible for now.

I turned away my gaze back to his face. Our hands were too close to his face and Shehryaar on the other hand was sleeping like a new born, very calmly and peacefully.

"Shehryaar?" I whispered.

"Shehryaar wake up!" I called him again but was of no use.

Sighing I pulled away my hand a little hard which startled him and made him lose his grip on my hand. I didn't wanted to ruin his sleep bit it was time to wake up. The sun was already shining bright. I pulled my hand towards me and sat up while Shehryaar still had his eyes closed.