golden locks | stinglu | fluff

c a t e g o r y : f l u f f

"Why the long face, blondie?"

"I can't get my hair to look nice today!"

Staring at her for a moment, he scanned her hair, pondering in his thoughts before breaking the silence.

"Here, lemme help you out." He says as he grabs a lock of her hair and carefully plays around with it for a bit. After messing around with her hair for a while, he asks her, "You got a pack of bobby pins and a few scrunchies?"

Surprised by his enthusiasm, she replies, "Yeah, I've got some in my bathroom. But why the sudden enthusiasm though?"

Chuckling slightly, he placed a light kiss on the back of her head before whispering in her ear, his voice dropping a few octaves. "I've got the most perfect hairstyle in mind for ya, blondie. So perfect that I'm gonna fall in love with you all over again."

The blood rushing to her face, Lucy placed her hand over top his, her delicate fingertips grazing over the calluses on his rough hands. "You're gonna make me melt from all the words dripping off the tip of your tongue."

He playfully snickered, though barely audible, it was loud enough to be heard by Lucy. Quickly changing the subject, he uttered, "Come on, let's get this transformation started!
And by the end of it, I promise you, people are gonna be jaw-dropped. They're gonna wish that they were me."

Turning her head around to face him, she raised an eyebrow and looked at him questionably. "That's an overstatement if I've ever heard one, Sting Eucliffe. And you're the king of overstatements, mind you."

Holding his hands up as though that would be enough to prove his innocence, he added, "I swear to god, Lucy, I am actually not kidding around this time."

Flashing a smirk towards his direction, the celestial mage playfully exclaimed to her lover, "All right then, my handsome hairdresser. What would you need me to bring you?"

Joining in on her teasing, he replied, "Well, my fair and lovely maiden, I need quite a lot of things. And I mean A LOT."

        ☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Looking down at all the things the both of then had scavanged throughout her apartment and Sting's luggage, Lucy got quite overwhelmed, to say the least. On the floor, there was roughly 2 cans of hairspray, 30 bobby pins, 3 different kinds of combs, 19 hair ties, pomade, hair gel, and a pair of scissors specially made for hair.

"Wow," was the least the fairy could say. She never knew her boyfriend could have THIS many hairstyling products.

"Now you know why I always take so long in the bathroom." He reached out for a comb and motioned for her to sit down on the floor, where he was sitting.

"Is it gonna take long?"

"Grab a book or something. Nice things are never done in a rush."

Walking towards her bookshelf, she grabbed a novel she was currently in the midsts of reading and quickly went back to where Sting was sitting.

"Wait a minute-"

"What's up?" she asked, clutching the book in her hand.