your drifted thoughts are my forever memories | graylu/lolu | angst+lemon

WARNING: LEMON/NSFW SCENE AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

♥︎ Gray's POV ♥︎

Rain water dripped at my fingers, slowly falling down, hitting the cold hard ground. I could still hear her laughter ringing through my head. It was the only thing that I could even think about now.

Any other thing would always be replaced with the idea of her. Everything that came into my line of vision would remind me of her. Everything in this world was so subtle to me, the only thing I focused on was her. She looked like an angel brought down from the heavens, her only purpose to bring light into people's lives. This girl meant everything to me, her tears were my tears, her happiness mine.

But how many times I have tried to convince myself, how could her number one source of happiness become mine if it was only there to make my heart break? I truly have never loved anyone so much until I had met her. I cherished her so much to the point that I loved her more than I could ever love myself and the world combined.

But why can't she smile at me like the way she smiles at him? If only I had made my move first, then you could look at me with your kindest eyes like how you look at him.

♥︎ Third Person POV ♥︎

Gray was lounging around at the guild. He was sitting at the bar counter, drinking to make up for the nights were he was unable to attend the guild's parties whereas the white-haired lady behind the counter was cleaning the empty glasses. The both of them kept quiet as there was no need for a conversation as the silence was oddly calming to them. Suddenly, another person strolled to the bar counter, placing their hand on Gray. He instantly turned his head towards the direction of the said person while Mirajane raised her head slightly.

"Heyyo Gray!" chirped a young man wearing his green signature jacket.

"Ah, Loke, it's just you. What are you doing here? Where's Lucy?"

"Come on, I just wanted to visit my old guild and here I am getting bashed. Whereas for Lucy, she's not here, she said she wanted to go check out some place with Cana and Levy."

"But how are you here?"

"I can summon myself out whenever I want, remember?"

"Tch, I forgot about that, but I'm surprise you walk around quite a lot despite having to summon yourself out to the human world with your own energy source."

"What can I say, if I have the freedom to do it, might as well grab the chance, eh?"

"You sneaky little-"
Before Gray could finish his snarky remark, Loke threw a light punch at his shoulder while covering up his mouth with his other hand to hide his laughter.
The brunette sat at the stool next to Gray and ordered a pint of beer. He stared at the other man's drink intently through his blue-tinted glasses, before commenting on it.
"That's quite the number of drinks you have."

"I didn't get the chance to go get free drinks yesterday."

"What were you doing until you didn't have the time?"

"I went on a job with Natsu, Erza and Lucy. We had to search for some herbs growing at the side of the mountain. Total pain in the ass."

"Lucy went on a job with two guys?!" hissed the brunette.

"Anything wrong with that?

"Obviously! It's like seeing a precious flower being surrounded by heaps of cow dung!"

"You take that back dumbass!"

"Nyeh! Hiss!"

The two of them were about to get into a brawl before they got stopped by Mirajane. In fact, both of them had received a glare so terrifying that they were instantly put off by it. The both of them quickly sat back down on their seats before the man with the raven-black hair broke the silence.