11

•Ashley•

25th June 2014

After Justin and I sang at the Ellen show a few days ago, Ellen asked us a few more questions like what's next - like after the song and everything - and stuff about the jailey breakup form Justin and just blah.

Today was the day our song was dropping. There was like less than an hour left. I was hurrying to get ready to go to Justin's house. We were gonna spend time together and afterwards celebrate the drop of OUR SONG together!!!

I just wore a simple black and white crop top with ripped jeans. Slung my purse over my shoulder and headed out the door.

•••

I kept on ringing the bell. I was standing outside Justin's house. In the heat. For 10 minutes. No answer. Ugh. I kept ringing the bell.

"I'm coming. Hold you horses!" I heard Justin's finally shout from inside.

As soon as he opened the door I pushed past him and ran to the air conditioned living room and landed on the couch with a thud.

"Oh my god it's like 165 degrees outside." I said and Justin came into the room and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Well thats what you get for being impatient and ringing the bell like 2527 times!" Justin said

"And that's what you get for not answering the door quick enough" I argued back. Justin opened his mouth to retort but nothing came out. I laughed.

"Okay well we have about 35 minutes before our song drops so what should we do?" I asked justin changing the subject

"Hm..." Justin said and then smirked.

"Nope. I'm not kissing you" I said knowing what he'd say

"What. Why?" He pouted cutely. I giggled quickly pecking his bottom lip.

"Because we're not really dating yet and stuff and I want it to be proper" I said eyeing Justin who was frowning and pouting still. I laughed.

"Let's post a picture of us" I said opening the camera app.

"Chez!" I said posing for the picture as I clicked. Justin was turned around in the picture.

"Justin. Why'd you turn around?" I asked him

"I thought you said 'Chaz'!" Justin said. I stayed silent staring at him.

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!" I laughed a few minutes later scaring Justin who jumped and fell form the couch making me laugh even more.

"Alright. I get it. I'm funny" Justin says hopping back on the couch.

"Haha...I'm posting the picture biebz" I said posting it.

"Nooo" Justin groaned and I 'evil laughed'.

"You still look good biebz" I said and he 'phew'ed

Liked by ddlovato, taylorswift and 26,838,838 others ashleysummers 30 minutes until our new song 'what do you mean' drops!!!! #Soexcited

ashleysummers 30 minutes until our new song 'what do you mean' drops!!!! #Soexcited

View all 25,939 comments

legendbizzle YASS IM READY
ashesashes Yasssssssss woop!!
ashyyyissassyyy WOW 30 MINUTES I NEED TO GO REMIND MY MOM THAT I WILL BE SCREAMING IN 30 MINUTES
SO SHE NEEDS TO BLOCK HER EARS
taylorswift I have my earphones ready people
arianagrande this ones gon' be a bomb!

"Let's watch something on Netflix and fatten ourselves while we wait for our food" I suggested

"Yesss" justin said "You go get the snacks"

"You're so mean" I said getting off of the couch to the kitchen.

He just laughed.

•••

Jsjejejejeke
Ya that's all I had to say.

-Taylor💋