3

Same night...

Ashley•

Since the drive to the after party was at least 40 minutes away, we all played truth or dare.

"Okay Ash, truth or dare?" Taylor asked me..

"Ummm truth..." I giggled. Taylor huffed. Then she smirked.

"Do you like someone at the moment?" She asked winking and I rolled my eyes.

"No tay, I literally just got out of a relationship" I said saddening up a little bit. Even though me and Cameron had a lot of fights. I still loved him. Maybe not as much as before. But I still did.

"Oh.. I forgot.. sorry" Taylor spoke biting her lip.

"It's Kay Tay" I giggled. "Is it my turn?" I asked and Taylor nodded.

"Okay Justin.." I spoke and he groaned.

"I choose dare" he spoke smirking

"Oohohohohoooo you made a mistake dude!" Taylor said and patted his back giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Okay justin" I smirked "I dare you to roll down the window and shout 'JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS' " and he gaped as Taylor and I laughed.

"Wow Justin can't believe you hate yourself". Taylor laughed. Justin groaned before rolling down the window hesitantly. He cleared his throat before yelling.

"JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!" He shouted and me and Taylor erupted into fist of laughter. I could even see our driver crack a smile.

"I'm sorry tay but I gotta get back at Ashley for this" Justin spoke and Taylor laughed "so Ashley truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I said and Justin smirked.

"I dare you to change your Instagram bio to 'I love Justin Bieber' and insert a lot of heart emojis" he smirked and I groaned.

I took out my phone from my white glittery clutch, opened Instagram and typed away.

I love Justin B. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Good job" Justin spoke as I showed him my phone. He then proceeded to open up his Instagram on his phone and followed me. I followed back obviously.

"This is all gonna be on the news tomorrow? I can already see the headlines 'Ashley Summers says she loves Justin Bieber! Wow what is going on between these two?!' " Taylor said and we all laughed.

•••

When we finally arrived at the party the first thing you could smell was alcohol. It was everywhere.

After we got some small snacks and some non-alcoholic drink.. Me, Justin, and Taylor went and sat in this booth type of corner.

"Sucks we cant drink" Taylor said sadly..

"Tay we're only 18!" I laughed taking a sip of my coke.

"I'm 19" Justin piped in and I rolled my eyes

"We're only 18 and this old man here is 19!" I said pointing to Justin.

"Happy now old man?" I asked Justin with a very big smile and he nodded.

"KISS!" Taylor suddenly said and I jumped.

"What?" Justin asked her

"Ugh I meant make the kissy face so we can take a selfie!" Taylor whines and Justin and I laughed.

"Let's take it on my phone" Justin said and took out his phone tapping away at it furiously.

"Okay cheese!!!" Justin said