2

November 24th 2013

•Ashley•

"ASH! ASH! ASHLEY MARIA SUMMERS GET UP!" I hear the voice of my manager Kelsey, shout. I groaned pulling my covers over top of my head. I heard her come into the room and switch on the lights.

"GET UP ITS THE AMA's TODAY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE AND GET YOUR DRESS WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!" She yelled and I winced. I groaned and sat up in bed looking out at the bright sun with a frown on my face. I don't like getting up so earlyyyy!!!
Ah! November 24th.. the 2013 American Music Awards.

"Okay okay I'm up no need to go ballistic on me" I spoke getting out of my warm comfy bed and into my black and white bathroom. I brushed my teeth, blah blah and wore this as i I would be wearing my dress in a few hours anyways. (It's like 1 pm in the afternoon and the ama's start at 8 which means I gotta be ready by 7:30)

 (It's like 1 pm in the afternoon and the ama's start at 8 which means I gotta be ready by 7:30)

•••

7:24 pm

"Ok you can get your dress on now, be careful with your hair!" My hairstylist - Mira spoke and i nodded smiling. One in the dressing room, I slipped on my off shoulder long maxi dress, careful not to ruin my make and hair.

Once I was done I stepped out of the room to see my whole crew standing there waiting.

"Hey all!" I spoke and everyone looked at me and their mouths dropped to the floor.

"Thank you thank you" I spoke bowing down. Laughing.

"Okay Ash lets go it's already 7:36 we're gonna be late!" She spoke and I nodded

We walked to the car and I mentally thanked Kelsey - my manager - for picking out the most comfiest heels for me.

•••

"Okay it's 7:57 and we're here phew!" Kelsey said relieved and I laughed at how perfect she needed everything to be at all times.

"Kelsey take a breather!" Taylor, my bff spoke. Oh yeah, since Taylor and I didn't have any dates to the AMA's we decided to go together.

"Let's get this started Tay!" I spoke and she nodded excited. She loved these kind of award shows. She said she liked the food.

A guard standing near the 'entrance' opened the door for us and I stepped out first - as I was the one sitting nearest to the door and then Taylor stepped out with the help of my hand because she had once again chosen style over comfort and worn about like 6 inch heels!

"Hey Taylor! Ashley! Taylor! Ashley Ashley!" I could here all the photographers and people screaming. Me and Taylor smiled before walking down to the side to get our pictures and stuff.

Once we both got our pictures together we had to get pictures alone.