Part 1: Living Together

YuGong has been living in the same dorm room with MoZhaTa for four years, and it's not until today that he found out that he's actually rich.

It all starts when YuGong goes to MoZhaTa's office looking for some snacks. MoZhaTa is in the middle of something, so he says, "There are cookies in the drawer. Go help yourself."

When YuGong opens the drawer, he doesn't find any cookies, but instead, he sees a home buying contract laying on the very top. YuGong eyes almost pop out; he takes it out and gasps. Holy! There are actually two! The top one is for a newly built home, about 180 square meters duplex, and the closing date is a year after. The second contract is a resale home with furniture included, about 100 square meters, has two bedrooms, a dining and a living room, in a good location, and has luxurious decor.

These two homes add up close to ten million RMB, yet they are paid in full. The buyer's signature at the very bottom is no other than MoZhaTa--Hao Mei.

Maybe because YuGong's expression is too dramatic, so it attracts other staff members who are passing by. Therefore, one of them comes over and takes a peek. Whoa! That person is also in shock too.

As a result, all single men at the company are thunderstruck; MoZhaTa immediately becomes the most hated person at the company. YuGong shakes MoZhaTa's body full of heartache, "Big Brother Mei, why? Why didn't you bring me along when you robbed the bank?!"

All their other colleagues are also upset, "Beautiful Brother Mei, do you have any spare change from your lotto winnings? Buy us an apartment too, will you?"

"Beautiful Brother Mei, what is a wealthy man like you doing with a group of broke people like us?!"

YuGong is beginning to feel furious, "Yet you pretended to be poor during our days in University. You even asked to borrow fifty dollars from me several times!"

"You think I really wanted to? I'm also very poor!" MoZhaTa is getting dizzy from YuGong shaking him, so he struggles away from him, "I secretly applied for University A's computer science department and didn't apply for the University Z's business program that my old dad wanted me to. My old dad only gave me six hundred dollars to cover living expenses. Shit! I even regretted it. If I knew Beijing had dust storms and Third Brother, I wouldn't have bothered coming!"

Xiao Nai was going to dismiss the crowd before he heard himself being compared to dust storms. Therefore, he stops his footsteps, leans on the wall, takes out his cell phone and starts broadcasting the event live to Wei Wei.

MoZhaTa is now being cornered by the worked up crowd, so he screams, "Stop pushing me! I'll treat you guys to dinner! I'll treat you guys to dinner!"

After work, Big Brother Mei carries his little wallet full of resentment as he brings everyone to a seafood restaurant. Other than Xiao Nai not coming, everyone else is here, making them a very large group. When they start eating, MoZhaTa explains honestly, "You know my mom and dad came last week, right? I didn't want to go back to my hometown, so they bought me an apartment as a gift for marriage before they left."

It would have been better if he didn't explain. Now that he has, the anger that has been dispersed from eating seafood has risen again.

"Hell! Why are you buying two then? Are you planning to marry two women!?"

MoZhaTa -_-|||

Seeing that he is about to be beaten up by the crowd, MoZhaTa quickly comes up with a scheming plan for them to fight over themselves. He pretends that he has just thought of something, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I have a spare room at my current apartment, would any of you like to live in it? I won't charge rent."