The Beginning of Another Story

Xiao Nai has an appointment to discuss partnership with a client in the afternoon, so Wei Wei, YuGong, and MoZhaTa are going to lunch together. The mysterious master KO actually shows up with MoZhaTa.

The server gives the menu to the only female guest at the table. Wei Wei takes the menu and hands it over to KO, "Senior KO, why don't you order?"

KO shakes his head coolly.

MoZhaTa asks feeling upset, "How come you never call me Senior Hao?"

Everyone is older than Wei Wei at the office, so Wei Wei always addresses everyone by "Senior" so and so; she even calls YuGong a Senior, boosting his already very big ego. Wei Wei also calls Xiao Nai a Senior at work, but it's only MoZhaTa that she doesn't address him as "Senior Hao." She calls him Senior Beauty.

Hearing MoZhaTa complain, Wei Wei explains helplessly, "......If I call you that, the Great Master will kill me."

MoZhaTa thinks for a moment and realizes the problem, so he quickly says, "It's best that you don't call me that then. He won't kill you, he'll just kill me."

Senior Hao, Senior Hao~~~ ("Good Senior", my favorite Senior)

YuGong recites it twice and is also enlightened. He snickers at the thought.

After ordering their dishes hastily, the three of them chat while waiting. It's only the three of them chatting because KO doesn't talk. As they chit chat, MoZhaTa suddenly laments, "Actually, I had a relationship in an online game before."

Wei Wei asks curiously, "With whom? How come we've never heard about it?"

MoZhaTa explains, "It's not in 'Dream Voyage in Rivers and Lakes.' I played a different one before that called, 'Fantasy Planet.' I played as a doctor in it."

Although Wei Wei has never played "Fantasy Planet," she has browsed the website before and knows about the Doctor character. Wei Wei says in shock, "You played as a female character!?"

"Hehheh, the character matches my esthetic tastes."

The dishes are brought to the table one after the other. MoZhaTa continues while eating, "After playing for a while, I saw others getting married, so I also wanted to get married."

"Uh, Senior, weren't you playing as a female character? Were you looking for a man?"

"No! I was planning to find a cross-player."

......Is that acceptable?

In the gaming world, male-to-female cross-players are guys who play as female characters; female-to-male cross-players are girls who play as male characters. Due to each player's taste, female-to-male cross-players are just as popular as male-to-female cross-players.

"In the game, there is a character named FloweryArrow. Its personality was very girly. Basically, a normal guy would not choose this character, but girls liked it a lot, and a lot of them played as this character. Therefore, I wanted to marry a FloweryArrow. I especially looked for girl with a poetic name called something like HandPickingStars."

"This name is very bold and lofty. Why does it have to be a girl?"

MoZhaTa says feeling victimized, "I thought only girls would like to pick stars. In order to show that I'm a person with depth, I purposely avoided asking about her gender, but after we were in a relationship for a month, she turned out to be a male-to-female cross-player among the female-to-male cross-players!"

So complicated. Swirls are rotating on Wei Wei's eyes, "So was it a he or a she?"

YuGong, who knows the inside scoop, explains, "It means that it was a guy."