Ch. 2

"Hey want to play."
"Sure what you want to play."
"Hide and seek."
"Ok then."
"I hide and you count."
"Ok!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's p.o.v

As I woke up to a other day. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After that I got a call from Jayden tell me that to take note for him.
Since today was a free day, we didn't need to wear the school uniform. So, I grab the nearest shirt which was my favorite gray mustaches shirt. I put on black jean and green hoodie with my favorite green beanie.

When I got to school it was still early so I went to the art room. That when I bump into something. I look to see what or someone I bump into. When I turn around to see no one. Weird.

The first bell ring and everybody is rushing to their classes. As I got to my math class everybody was around the first row. TRYING to make my way to my seat but they were all bunch together. With all the push to get through I final made it to my seat. There was so many people there and half of them wasn't in this class. Finally the teacher came, Mr. Final.

"If you are in my class sit down and the other get the HELL OUT MY CLASS!" Mr. Final yell at them.

The whole class scramble to their seats. While the other people ran out the class room.

"Anyway as I can see many of you ready know the news. So I can make it short for you. We are going to have a half a day and a new stu-"

"A new student and he a guy! OMG! And I heard he hot." The blonde blurted out.

*clear throat* Mr. Final look a her. She shut up quick and sat down.

"Anyway he be coming at 10:30 and the student that show him around the school is............ Mr. Diven." Mr. Final said as his eyes land on me.

"Mr. Diven would you do the honor of guiding the new student around." He said.

I alway get pick for this kind of stuff. He already know that I hate talking to people that  I don't know or people I dislike which is mostly everybody. Also I have to act like I'm mean because that how everyone leaves me alone.

"Mr. Diven."

"I do it." I replied.

As the day when on it was time for lunch and the new guy hadn't show up yet. 11:34 he late. Next class History and no sign of the new guy. I should check the main office if he there. Maybe he just got here or waiting for someone to come. When I was walking to the office I bump into something again. I fell to the ground.

"Hey I'm sorry I was looking for the main office and got lost. This school is so big." As a familiar voice said as reaching out to help me up. I look up to see that same guy from yesterday.

"Hey you that dude from yesterday. I want to thank you again and was wondering if you could lead me to the main office, please." He asked kindly. He must be the new guy.

"Wait so you the new guy everybody talking about." I whisper to myself.

"What."

"Um...... I-I guess I suppose to show you around after you get settle with the office." I told him. For some reason I feel weird talking to him.

"Ok then lead the way....... Um what your name by the way. I'm Ryder Burmise."

"My name? My name is Skylar Diven."

"Well, Skylar it the nice to meet you."

I nod.

After a while of walking we made it to the office. It took a while for him to come back out. When he came back it was already the 4th period was over and one more period until school over.

"Hey sorry that you have to wait for me but I came back with lollipop." Ryder said reaching in to his pocket for the lollipop. Now that I think of it he was wearing a plain white shirt with a leather jacket. I was studied him closely.

"Are you checking me out?" He ask. I blushed and stop looking.

"N-No, if I were checking you out I would go to the library to check you out." I blurted out. I blushed again. He started to laugh and I started to panic. Do he think I'm weird now? I was thinking all the possible.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." *laugh*
"Man we are going to be best of friends if you keep that up." He put a arm around me and started laughing again.

Friends?
___________________________

Character -

Ryder Burmise- Dark & light brown hair, grayish green eyes. Friendly to everybody.