Ch. 4

"Hey are you ok."
"Yeah."
"Is it that I scare you too hard?"
"No it not that it just... I can't talk about."
"Why not we're friends. You can tell me everything."
"I tell you later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar's p.o.v

As we pull up at Jayden's house I can see Jayden starring out the window. I got out the car and make my way to the door with Ryder behind me holding the bags. Jayden swing the front door open and said his hellos to us.

"Hi. Nice to meet you, I'm Jayden." Jayden said kindly. He lead us to the kitchen and help us put the bags away.

"I'm Ryder and it the pleasure to be your acquaintance." Ryder said while holding his hand out.

"Same here." Jayden shake hand with Ryder and pull him close to whisper something in his ear. I wonder what Jayden whispering about. They pull back and let go each hands.

We put outs book bags down and talk.

"Any Who what do you guys want to do?" Jayden asked.

"Well I came here to take care of you." I said while I grab a spoon to give Jayden medicine. As I put the medicine on the spoon and try to give it to him. But he started to back away and cover him mouth with his hands.

"Jayden move your hand."

"Nope."

"Move your hand now."

"No."

"You're acting like a child right now! Ryder hold him down!" I said as my closer to Jayden. Ryder when behind Jayden and grab his arm. When Jayden was about to shout something I stick the spoon right in. Jayden made a disgusted face and then it change to a happy face. I look at Ryder and motion to him to let him go.

"Is that lemon favor." Jayden asked me.

"Yes it is." I replied while putting the medicine away.

"Sorry for the show. Anyway I like to know more about you and how you was able to become friends with Sky." Jayden said point at Ryder.

Ryder just stand there with his eyes close and lost in train of thought. Then he started to rub his neck and finally open his eyes.

"Well, there not much to know about me or how I became friends with Skylar here. But you can say me and Skylar were destined to be friends." Ryder said while putting a arm around me.

I started to blush for some reason. This never happen before. Maybe it because I'm getting use to him or not. I was about to say something but someone phone went off. Thank god it was Ryder. He let go of me and reach his phone out his pocket. He look at his phone and ignore the call. His eyes looked so cold.

"Is something wrong?" Jayden asked while stuffing his mouth with food.

Ryder snap out from whatever he was thinking and put on a smile. But his eyes still look so cold like he hiding something.

"Huh....um nothing wrong it was just random number." He responded and chuckle a little. He rubbed the back of his neck and sigh a little.

"Hey Skylar, I'm going home in an hour if that okay with you." Ryder said as he make his way to the living room. He sat down on the floor next to the sofa. It weird that he didn't sit on the sofa.

"Okay then." I said and sitting on the sofa beside him.

Jayden grabbed a hand full of snacks and follow us. He sat right next to me and dump all the snacks on me. Then he started to ask Ryder more questions about everything.

About a half an hour later I learn a lot about Ryder. I learn that his favorite color is lavender, love the smell lavender, love to eat chocolate or anything with chocolate and other things. It was fun talking and learning new things about other people than your one friend.

"I better get going. It's getting late." Ryder said while he look at the clock. He got up and grab his stuff next to the kitchen counter.

"So soon it only been a half an hour." Jayden whined.

"Sorry, it just I got things to do at home." Ryder replied to Jayden whining.

"Then that my cue to leave. Come on Ryder I drive you home." I got up and grab my keys out of my bag. I began to walk to the door then something was pulling on my sleeve.

"It's okay you don't need to drive me home. I go home by myself and don't worry I don't live to far away from here." Ryder said while he looks down at my arm.

"Okay then if want to you can go." I said and put my stuff down. Ryder look up and given my a smile that was so beautiful. I blush a little and look away. He rub my hair and made the beanie fall off.

"Well then thanks for having me, Jayden. Thanks for your help today, Skylar." He said his goodbyes and left.

I felt kind bad not driving him home but hey he wanted to go home alone. I turn on the tv and surfed through the channels. It started to get late. It was around 10:00 and I didn't feel like driving.

"I'm going to stay the night if that okay with you." I asked Jayden to see he fast asleep. I smile and cover him with a blanket. I turn off the tv and got myself a blanket as well.

"I guess I'm staying the night." I whisper to myself and close my eyes.

________________________

A/N- sorry it took long for this chapter.
I'm going to start writing in other point of view for you guys can see other characters view.

Character-
Jayden- He has the flu ( if you were wondering), despised drinking medicine and only like lemon flavor med.