Ch. 5

"I'm sorry."
"You don't need to be sorry. It can happen to anyone and that anyone is me."
"But it's not right!"
"_____, stop it! Okay! It's nothing you can't do about it.No one can, not even me."
"I'm... I'm sorry."
"I shouldn't have told____________"
_____________________________
Skylar's p.o.v

"It's not your problem! I got things under control!" I woke up to a loud noise in the next room. I turn to look at the couch Jayden was sleeping on to see he wasn't there.

BANG! BANG!

"FUCK!"

I'm guessing that was Jayden up to something. I got up and went to see what was happen in the other room.

Jayden was laying on the floor spread out like sea star and was pouting. The bathroom light was on and his phone was next to him all wet. I looked in the bathroom to see a mess.

"What wrong? The last time I saw you this sad was when your girlfriend have to go back to India." I said and sat right next to him.

"Yeah, well she called and we talked. She told me she coming here summer and I was happy. Then her father took her phone and began taking to me. We got into an argument about how I'm not good for her and that I can't 'control my problems'. I got so mad and yell at him but after that my phone fell into the toilet." He explains with so much anger. He let out a big sigh and continue.

"Now I don't think I'm going to see or hear from her again."

"Don't think like that. You can always video chat with her and say you're sorry to her dad." I said trying to stay positive. Then Jayden look at me with 'his puppy eyes when he do something wrong'.

"Let me guess you broke your computer." I said while I got up to use to bathroom.

"I wouldn't say I broke it per say.............but yeah the computer broken. Can you fix it, pleaseeeeeeeee." He asks while he grab my legs and wrap his arm around. I swear he act more and more like a child each day. He let go of me and I went to use the toilet.

"Fine. I'll fix your computer but, you have to pay for my lunch for the a whole month. And........" I brush my teeth and finish for I can continue. "You have to do what I tell you for the whole week." I said with an grin.

Jayden made one of his thinking face. He rub his nose before saying something.

"So, I just buy lunch and do anything you say......Okay I do it." He said and put his hand out. I place my hand in his and shakes on it.

"Ok then let began with the computer." I said as I walk upstairs to his room. I open the door of his room. There was a mess of dirty clothes everywhere and games on the floor.

"I'll just start on breakfast." Jayden quickly said and try to make a run for it. I grab his shoulder and just smile.

"Breakfast can wait, you little shit. You going to clean this mess of a room you have here." I tighten my gripped on his shoulder and he wince.

"OK! I clean my room but first let me take my medication."

After an hour of cleaning up his room, we got down to business. I sat at his desk and turn on the computer. Then there was the blue screen of death. After a few minutes of fixing the problem, it was good as new.

"Holy bajesus Sky, thanks." Jay said happily.
_____

Sorry it took me a long time to finish this chapter. Also if it shit.