A Little Vitamin D

"Oh Sweet Mother of Christ," Phil's mouth fell open when he saw it. He gasped and pulled at his lower lip with his teeth. Dan joked about doing it, but Phil hadn't believed him.

He really did it. He really posted a photo of himself during the act of lovemaking with the clever caption, "getting that d...vitamin."

Phil hummed at the memory. It had been one of their more daring escapades for sure, and consequently one of their most exciting. Making love on a semi-private patio, beach side, in Australia was something that they had dreamed about. Phil loved exotic locations, and Dan loved the possibility of being watched.

Dan was in the shower now, washing the sand from his smooth, soft, body. Phil could hear him moving about. Seeing the incredibly sexy and revealing photo made Phil want to go in there now and ravish him all over again.

The best times were never planned, and today was certainly no exception. It was a lazy, mid-afternoon soak in the sun, and neither man expected it to go as far as it did.

They finished their lunch and enjoyed a little red wine on the patio, which faced the beach. The patio was quiet and lovely with its pink and orange florals and vineyard-style arches. There was a hammock, though it could only accommodate a single man.

Dan settled on the double lounger and invited Phil to join him.

"Mmm, the sun feels so good. I could fall asleep out here, especially with the wine," Phil giggled and leaned into Dan, who was resting comfortably on his left side to face him.

"Me too," Dan smiled. "The breeze feels amazing."

Phil rolled onto his right side and gently pressed their foreheads together. He held Dan's hands inside of his own and sighed contentedly.

"This is happiness Dan. This's what it's all about Baby," Phil grinned and kissed his cheek. "I love you so much."

Dan smiled and agreed, brushing his smooth, hairless, knee against his lover's.

"It really is," he whispered. "I wish we could lay just like this forever, and I love you too."

Phil kissed him then, softly and slowly. Dan tasted of red wine and himself. The breeze moved gently across their skin and through their hair.

"Mmm, Phil?" Dan opened his eyes. "Babe, we need some sun cream. It's already been ten minutes, and you'll burn in fifteen."

"You're right, thanks Darling," Phil rolled on to his back and swung his long, bare, legs around to the side of the padded lounger. "I'll only be a minute."

Dan rolled on to his back as well, stretching his long neck and limbs. His legs draped over the side and crossed at the ankles. It was such a beautiful place to be, and being here with Phil was a dream come true. It was a holiday inside of a world tour, and they were having the time of their lives.

There was something about the sea air and the warmth of the sun that made Dan want to be naked. He rubbed his legs together and pressed his palms down on his thighs. He thought about stripping down to nothing and having Phil come out to find him spread out on the plush mattress of the lounger. It made him feel tingly all over and he slipped a single hand between his legs, stroking the sensitive skin of his inner thighs delicately. Dan hummed softly and turned to look inside the villa.

He couldn't see Phil from where he lay, so he removed his tank top and tossed it haphazardly into the bush behind him. God, the sun felt so good on his skin. Dan wanted to know what it felt like to be completely naked now. He pushed down on his hips and wiggled out of his black shorts, looking over his shoulder for Phil. He even had time to remove his white Calvins.