Intercourse, PA

For Stephanie

Dan smirked to himself as he checked their progress. It was just after midnight, and in less than thirty minutes, he would be climbing over top of his lover with his phone in hand. 'Oh, would you look at this? What shall we do?" He'll grin, roll over, and rub up against Phil's warm, sleepy, form.

Phil was beginning to nod off, which was exactly what Dan was hoping for. There were few things as hot as waking him for sex.

They bumped along the east coast of the United States from Richmond, Virginia to Reading, Pennsylvania, and Dan had something in mind; he was going to surprise Phil.

Phil loved the unexpected. He particularly enjoyed Dan's little surprises. Sometimes his baby would drag him to a family restroom for a good old snogging session against a wall or send Phil suggestive texts in the back of a cab. Occasionally he would surprise him with lingerie under his regular clothes or oral sex first thing in the morning. What turned Phil on the most, however, was full sex out of absolutely nowhere.

They were constantly chasing the thrill of finding the next exciting location or making love under interesting circumstances. Just last week, for example, Phil had taken Dan's hands in the dark and led him to an empty orchestra pit for a little make out session. Things got heated, and they reluctantly agreed to pick up  where they left off after the show. It seemed that they were always trying to one up each other.

Dan first poked Phil's shoulder with his index finger around 1:33 am.

"Phil...Phil...hey Babe?" Dan smiled.

His lover sighed sweetly, and his eyelids fluttered softly. Phil rolled toward him and reached up to brush fallen hair from his own forehead.

"Phil? Philip. Baby," Dan started to giggle. "I need to show you something."

"Hmm? What?" Phil mumbled into Dan's cupped palm.

"Babe, wake up a second. I need you to film me for my Instagram story, please?"

"Dan, seriously?" Phil chuckled lazily but opened his eyes anyway. "I was nearly asleep." Phil wasn't upset, not really. He had been dreaming of Dan anyway.

"I wouldn't ask of it wasn't important," Dan bat his lashes and pressed his lips together as if to kiss. "Please? I'll make it worth your while." His voice dipped lower and trailed off. Phil hummed and giggled at the feeling of Dan's lips against his ear.

"Kiss me first," Phil smiled and closed his eyes, ready to receive a tender smooch. Dan lightly giggled across his mouth and swept the edge of his tongue between his lips and over Phil's.

"Mmmm Dan," Phil moaned. "I was just dreaming of us. You were kissing me just like that."

Dan sighed warmly against Phil's cheek. "Really? That's hot. I love that you dream about us. I do too you know."

"Yeah?" Phil sat up on his elbows.

"All the time," Dan whispered deeply. He made sure to nip and tug on Phil's ear lobe as he pulled away slowly. "Fuck."

Phil was lightly flushed, and his hair stood up in messy bits. Dan thought he looked incredibly sexy. He leaned in to push his hair back into its tallish quiff.

"What do you want me to do exactly?" Phil adjusted his glasses.

"Just sit behind me, as you are, and film my phone, yeah?" Dan grinned, his finger poised over his screen.

"Sure, but what are you-"

"Shhh Phil," Dan shook his head and squeezed his lover's thigh. "Ready?"