chapter 8

Jasmines P.O.V

Zayn was driving me home from our date, it was already 11 o'clock.

I was so happy, Zayn made me feel like the best person in the world, everything he did made me smile and im so glad i got the chance to meet him. I wasn't even tired, i was still so exited from this night. We talked and danced pretty much all night, it may not sound fun to you but it was fun to me. Zayn had some pretty "good" dance moves. They were pretty hilarious. And we kissed. The kiss was AMAZING it made me shiver. He was amazing. oh my god do i ever like him, i should have told him last week if this was gonna be the outcome, the best day of my hole entire life by just telling a boy you liked him. Zayn spoke.

"you look tired"

"me? im not tired at all!" i smiled.

"ahaha, me neither! he laughed.

"thank you so  much Zayn, for the best day of my hole life." i smiled.

"anything for you babe!" While he was driving home, we were just listening to the radio. When we finally got to my house i thanked him for the date, once again. He was kissing me goodnight then the door opened and it was Louis. wait? what was Louis doing here? i don't even remember asking him to come at all.

"well hello there young ones, Jasmine your late its already 11:30 you need to come in now." he was sassy.

"um, what do you think your doing?" i asked him.

"ok, well thank you for taking my friend out, but she is grounded now. She took to long on her date now she has to come in." he smiled, as he pulled me in the house by my arm.

"zayn I'm so sorry i don't know whats going on ill text you!"  then louis slammed the door. Everyone inside was on the floor from laughter. and i was mad.

"who the hell do you think you are, to come into my house without even telling me then go on and pretty much tell zayn to fuck off?" everyone stopped laughing.

"it was a joke, calm down.. plus harry texted you i was here." louis wasnt being funny anymore.

"i don't even care if it was a joke, it was rude. and sorry for not checking my phone while being on my date."i shot back.

"im sorry! were all sorry." he said, and they nodded in agreement.

"whatever, so are you guys staying here the night? you can i dont care."i was still mad.

"uhm, i guess we will" Alicia said.

"alright" and i went to my room and called Zayn.

"hello?" he said

"oh my god, I'm so sorry i didn't even know he was there! i had some guests over to help me get ready and harry must have invited him over, i didn't know they were gonna do that! im sorry, i told him off and they apologized but still i feel bad!" i said, zayn laughed

"its alright jasmine, its fine really." he said

"are you sure? cause im about to punch one of them in the face."  i giggled.

"ahahaha yea its fine, so whatcha up to?" he asked 

"nothing just gonna change then go watch tv or something." then i heard a knock at the door.

"can i call you back in like 20 minutes zayn?" i asked

"yes you can! chat later." he hung up.

"YEA" i shouted at the person at the door. They came in and it was  them all.

"what do you want"

"are you mad?" Alicia asked.

"no" i faked a smile.