CHAPTER 2

*one week later*

I couldnt stop thinking about zayn, everything about him honestly..  from his feet to the top of his head. It's been one week since we talked at the lake, when i embarrased myself by falling in the mud but i dont think he cared. Tomorrow we were going back to school from a one week holiday, i wonder if i was gonna see him, or if he was even gonna talk to me.

Zayns P.O.V

"Liam man, i cant stop thinking about her!" i said.

"You've fallen for her, and hard i see.." liam said.

"yea man, like everything about her.. what do i do?"

"Zayn, if you like her that much then talk to her. Does she go to school with us?"

"yea."

"well if you see her talk to her, like a daily thing, ask her to hangout. Just start off as friends, and you'll see where it heads!"

"Thanks Liam, this is why you've always been my best friend!"

Liam is my best friend, we met in grade 2 when i was the new kid at school. I'm shy so he asked me to play, and ovcourse i said yes because i wanted to make friends, and ever since then we've been the best of friends!"

But was Liam right? Should i talk to her tomorrow.. i wonder how i would start, maybe "Hey Jasmine" no no no. That's not good enough, how about "Hey Jasmine, remember me from the lake when i asked how you were doing?" uhhhh i dont know.

Jasmines P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed, starring at my sunset orange walls listening to music, thinking then i heard a knock at the door. I jumped up put my slippers on and headed to answer. I opened the door, it was my friend Julianne, her and I met because her boyfriend Harry and I are friends, when he introduced us we became best friends that moment. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" i asked.

"Just wanted to check up on you, you've been pretty distant this last week" she said.

"oh, sorry its just nothing, im fine wanna come in?"

"Does that something have to do with a boy?" Julianne winked. I playfully punched her arm, then we walked upstairs into my room.

"So who is he?" Julianne asked.

"no one really, i met him when i went to the lake last monday, i slipped on some mud then he ran over to check up on me."

"So now you've been thinking about him huh? Who is he" she smiled.

"He goes to our school, dont know if you know of him but.. Zayn?"

"AWWWWWW CUUUUTE" julianne laughed.

"uhh shhh, i guess but i dont know what to do, i need adivce from a girl-friend got any?"

"yes! Let him talk to you first, you dont wanna seem too attached, and if he doesnt you approach him." Julianne smiled.

"I guess, but im really shy you know that."

"If you really like him girl, you'll do it. But i gotta run now  it's getting late. See you tomorrow?"

"yea for sure, see you tomorrow" i said, we hugged and she left.

How am i going to do this? talk to a boy FIRST? is she crazy she knows how shy i am. What would i say? Well when the time comes i'll just go with it. But for now im taking a shower.. get things sorted out and going to bed.

im gonna update once a day, or everyother day.. its a boring summer:]