chapter 6

The next morning i woke up on the couch, with pellows under my head and a blanket. I wondered "did Zayn do that?" aww. It was lunch time, and i got up streched at went to the kitchen, i think Zayn left so  i didnt care how i looked. My hair was a mess, my shirt was scrunched  up and i looked like death. I pulled out the chair from the table and laid my head down. I head Zayn laugh. Am i really looking like this right now. why me. "VAS HAPPNIN JASMINE" zayn said in a weird accent. I started laughing my head off. "hahaha your a cutiee! Be right back gonna change and wash up and stuff, stay here! or watch tv my rooms upstairs if you wanna go in there and hang out." he nodded. I went to my room before Zayn and got all my cloths and stuff so i would change in the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain to turn on the water and there was  a HUGE spider. I screamed "ZAYN ZAYN ZAYN COME HERE NOWNOWNOWNOW OH MY GODDDDDDDD" he ran in "oh my god what is it!?!" "A HUGE ASS SPIDER KILL IT NOW" i demanded. He just laughed at me, seriously. "zayn malik, this is serious." He laughed even harder, got a shoe and smashed it got a cleenex and wipped it off. "thanks zayn." i smiled. "ahaha no problem." he smiled.

i washed my hair and body, and got dressed. I put on shorts and, oh crap i forgot my shirt. I listened for the tv downstairs and it was on. I decided not to put a towel on since Zayn was downstairs, and i just walked around in my bra and shorts. I opened my door and there was Zayn sitting on my bed. He heard the door and turned, he automatically turned his face. "OH MY GOD LOOK AWAY" i demanded.

"oh my god im so sorry! i didnt know you were coming in!"

"uh its my fault, i thought you were downstairs, just dont look at me till i say" i said. I opened my drawer and got out an old soccer jersey. "You can look now Zayn."

"okay, wow i didnt know you would ever wear something like that infront of someone" he smiled.

"fine zayn ill change my outfit since ITS UGLY."  i gave him lasers.

"no you look perfect!" he answeres quickly.

"thanks zayn, but i wanna go to the lake with you, so im gonna change anyways." He laughed, "ok ill go downstairs" I got up and put on my high waiste shorts and crop top, and headed downstairs.

"okay zayn, do you wanna go to the lake?" i asked.

"sure! dont fall in mud this time you wouldnt want to ruin that perfect outfit of yours"

"whatever malik." i smiled.

When we got to the lake we sat on a big rock by the water.

"isnt it beautiful?" he asked.

"yea, it is." i smiled.

"why'd you wanna come here anyways" he asked.

"cause i want to tell you something. and dont say anything back just exept it." i said embarassed.

"Listen Zayn, i really really like you, ok i just needed to say that." i said.

"i want to---" i cut zayn off.

"listen zayn, you dont have to say anything i get it if you dont like me back" i said.

"no listen, your perfect! wanna go on a date?" he asked me. I was shocked. I was so happy i wanted to jump around. but i played it calm.

"sure, when?" i asked.

"tomorrow night?"

"um yesss i'd love to mr.zayn" i winked.

"wanna head back now?" he asked.

"sure".

----------------------------------