chapter 3

After my shower last night i thought everything through, i decided i was just going to lay off the boy thing for a while. I would eventually stop liking him right? What are the odds he even likes me anyways? I dont think anyone as beautiful as Zayn could like me like that. I dont have pretty hair, a pretty face i dont even have a good style. I usually buy my cloths from the mall but its hard to find things that i feel comfertable in that actually look good on me. My friend Alicia would be picking me up soon, she drives me to school until my mother decides to buy me my own car. Alicia and I met my first day of school, we ended up being lab partners in science, we get on really well so we started talking and now were so close. Shes also bestfriends with my friend Harry Styles, Juliannes boyfriend. Julianne isn't to fond about the two being so close, but she deals with it, she say's theres nothing worse then being jealous over two friends, so she's copes with it. Alicia is also friends with Niall Horan, one of the cutest and most popular boys in school. I see her around with Liam Payne too. Im guessing they're really close.

It was already 8:05 am, i was getting worried school started at 8:20 and she was usually here at 7:55. I decided to walk to school since we might of been late anyways. I went to open the door and i seen her waiting outside. She honked "hurry up we dont wanna be late!" I seen a boy in the front he didn't look like someone i've talked to before, but i knew who it was. Liam Payne, i walked to the car and opened the door and sat in the back seat. I felt nervous since Liam and I never spoke before, thankfully i would only have to sit here for 10 minutes.

"Hello what's your name?"  liam said smiling.

"um,jasmine" i said quietly.

"well hello jasmine my name is liam payne, your friend Alicia drove me to school this morning because my car broke down, is that alright?" he shot me a smile.

"yea, sorry  were late" Alicia said.

"it's fine guys" i said. The car ride was silent, well for me anyways.. i was really shy so i didn't speak. But Alicia and Liam were having the time of they're lives. We finally got to school, Liam shook my hand."it was nice to meet you Jasmine."  he smiled. His smile was so beautiful, his perfect teeth so white. "yea i guess," i said shyly.  Liam seemed embarrased, his head was down i hear he's really sensible, nice guy. He was really athletic as well. I took a deep breath in..

Liams P.O.V

Alicia was nothing like Jasmine, Alicia is so outgoing and crazy and Jasmine barely speaks. I wonder why? I was a little embarrased about the conversation, i was being nice and friendly and she just said 3 word sentences. She probably doesn't like me. I woner what i did? When i was walking away she spoke up..

"Liam wait" i heard  her say.

"uhh, yea" i said embarrased.

"I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression of this. It's im really shy and im not good at talking to new people. They isnt anything wrong with you, your nice and everything, it's just me being shy." she smiled. I was kinda taken back, It must have taken her a lot of gut to say that. She kinda reminded me of Zayn. WAIT! Zayn told me what she looked like, and how she was shy, what she looked like. Was this the girl he liked? "It's fine, i thought you didn't like me! i got worried!" i smiled. she laughed, "no it's just me, would you like to start things over?" she shot me a smile.

"sure thing!" i said.

"okay, hello, my name is Jasmine, and what's your name?"

"Liam Payne,  nice to meet you Jasmine." i smiled.

"For sure it is," she sounded exited.

" speaking of you, do you maybe know of a boy names Zayn?" her eyes shot wide open.