Just... What?

After running for a few minutes with me slunked over his shoulder, I was placed down on the ground. As soon as I was placed down, though, I was being pushed against a wall, his hands and arms on both sides of me, blocking me from escaping. I was honestly a little scared. Why did the jock want me? Was it because of what I said?

"Listen," I heard a husky and low voice come out from in front of me, bring me out of my trance. "I will make you fall for me. Everyone has, even your friend. You have to be the only one who hasn't. As of right now, you're mine." I heard him say as he leaned forward.

I felt myself push further against the wall, if it was even possible. "Whatever.." I grumbled, pushing him away. "Listen," I heard myself say, as if trying to repeat his tone. "I don't care what you say. I won't fall for you, because you're not my type. You're way to cocky. I don't do that." I felt like I had just told that jerk off.

I pushed him back more, finally able to walk away. But soon enough, as soon as I started walking away, I felt a tug of my arm, and before I could realize it, I was being kissed.

Wait. Did I just say kissed.

He did not just kiss me!

As he pulled away, I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks. I started panicking. I immidiently felt my hand go up to my lips and wipe my face. That only caused me to get a smug look.

"Look!" I snapped. "You're just not my type! And thanks for stealing my first kiss. I sure as hell didn't appreciate it." I was beyond pissed. I had just lost my first kiss to a jerk like him! What a waste.

At that moment, I felt my legs start pulling me forward as fast as I could. Why the hell was I still blushing?!

I searched around for Hailey, and as soon as I found her, she could tell something was wrong.

"Tyler, what happened?" She questioned. She looked really worried.

"Hay! He stole my first kiss! I can't believe it! He said something about getting me to fall for him, and when I tried leaving and telling him it wouldn't happen he grabbed my hand and kissed me! This is the worst.."

I imidiently felt her grabbed my hands. "Listen Ty. Don't let this get to you! You already yelled at him, maybe he'll l--" Before she could finish, I could just see her staring at something behind me. "Um.."

"Hay, what is it..?" I didn't want to turn around, Because if I did, I knew I would regret it. But I forced my body to turn around, and as soon as I did, I regretted it instantly.

I could just feel my face cringing, as the jerk placed his hands on my hips. "Why'd you run, we could have do--" He stopped, as I started tugging his hands from my hips.

"I already told you, you're not my type. And you never will be!" I yelled, getting from his grasp yet again, grabbing Haileys hand, and running off to class. Luckily, she had managed to grab our stuff from our lockers, just in case we were late.

"I knew I loved you for a reason." I mumbled at her, smiling. Our first cass was English. Or as I like to call it, my class to freely writing my thoughts out. I loved it.

Best. Class. Ever.

Sadly the period went to fast, and so did the rest of the day. By the end of the day, the stupid jock had attempted at holding my hand, kissing me.. Three times, And even tried coming back to my house with me! Luckily Hay saved my ass, and said that we were going to the library. Which was a complete lie. I had to go home, get homework done, quick might I add to that, get to work.

Which sucked even more ass. I had to stand and take snotty peoples orders. What was worse than that?

Oh, but of course, I had to say that, because a good ten minutes before I was due to leave, that freaking Max came in. He walked up, and smirked. He leaned on the counter, but I just cringed again.

"Back again, you freaking stalker?" I questioned, with a pretty harsh tone.

"But of course, my love. I couldn't stop thinking of you!~" He grinned, leaning in for a kiss.

But I pretty much deflected his kiss.. With a tray to the face. "Leave." I hissed.

"Fine, but I'll find you tomorrow!" He yelled, walking off.

And with that, my shift ended. But when I walked, my phone vibrated, and the text was from Hay.

Ty! I'm so sorry, something happened in the family do I can't pick you up. I owe you!

I grunted reading it. Jesus, it was like a thirty minute walk. Looks like I'm taking the bus. As soon as I got the the front though, a car pulled up.

"Need a lift?" I heard a familiar voice question.

"From you? Never." I hissed at him.

"Well the last bus just left."

"You're fucking kidding?!"

"Nope."

I groaned, and hesistated. Shouldn't I just take the risk and walk? It wasn't worth it. It was to late to walk. I grabbed onto the door handle of his car, and sat next to him.

"Good choice, Sweet heart." He smiled at me, but I just twitched. He really knew how to get to me. And get to the worst parts, too.

"Shut up and drive." I hissed at him, again. What was with him?!

"Where do you live?" He questioned, putting his hand on my thigh. I quickly pushed it away.

"On the corner of Fourth and Fifth." I replied quietly. I felt a little awkward being alone with him again. I just pushed the feeling aside.

He frowned at me pushing my hand away, but nodded at my response. "Alright."

A good ten minutes later, of complete and honest silence we pulled up to my house.most award car ride ever. "U-Uhm.. Thanks, I guess.." I mumbled. I started to climb out, but again he grabbed my hand, and pulled me back into another kiss.

My lips felt the heat of our lips touching. I pulled away quickly. "S-Stop that..!" I yelled, running out of his car and into my house.

Why did it feel like that when he kissed me? Maybe there was something wrong with me!

Whatever. I thought. Maybe this'll be completely different tomorrow. I just hope it will be..