Kidnapped

Girl on the side is basically how I see Tyler. c':

I, Tyler Ann Parker, am honestly the most bored person right now. Can you say, staring at the populars while at the mall, isn't counterproductive? Honestly, I was just trying to see if I could get the one to look at me. His name? Max Walaford. He had this kind of bed head look to his chestnut colored hair. He had amazingly tanned skin. Which complimented his perfectly toned abs. He had these bright green eyes. He was tall, 6 foot to be exact. Only one thing, that flawed his perfectness. He was cocky, stuck up, a popular, but also a jock.

Unlike me, who was a nerd. And a short one at that. I honestly wasn't afraid to say, I was kinda cute. I was only 5 foot, and was pretty scrawny. I had long, Auburnish colored hair. It had a tint of brown in it, and a little bit of red, so I couldn't honestly tell. I had pale, pasty colored skin. Which didn't look half bad with my hair. I also had ocean blue eyes, with specks of green in them.

But I can honestly say, I was only in love with his looks. His attitude was at turn off. The only reason I was there, sitting on a bench, legs crossed, watching the populars was because my best friend, Hailey had gone to get us some pretzels from the Auntie Ann's pretzel stand. For some reason, even though we had pigged out before we came, we ended up getting hungry.

Hailey might have as well been my polar opposite. She was tall, around 5'9, with nicely tanned skin. She had short blonde hair, which, looked amazing on her. Hailey also managed to get these beautiful dark green eyes, with specks and spots of blue and brown. I was honestly jealous of her. Mainly of her eyes, but you get the point.

Me and Hailey hadn't known each other since birth, actually. We met when she first moved here in fourth grade. Nobody would talk to her, and she seemed so nice. So, I went up to her, and just spoke so freely. Ever since then, we've been friends, giving each advice, and being there for each other through everything. Hell, I think I was even the one who told her she would look amazing with short hair, and she does.

After a few more moments of me freely staring at them, Hailey managed to come back, and may I say, sneak up behind me, and scare the living hell out of me. I jumped and let out a squeak, which cause all the populars to turn and stare at me. I could just feel my face burning. And without thinking, I grabbed Hailey's hand, and made a mad dash for it, our food still securely in her hand, because she was oh so starving.

I stopped as soon as we got outside. I was panting, and Hailey just kinda stared at me.

"Um, Ty, are you okay...?" I was starring at the ground, my hands on my knees, and me bent over, but I could just tell she was holding back laughter.

"You scared the shit out of me, and now those populars probably think I'm a bigger loser than I already was." I said, finally able to stand up and breath.

"Who cares, maybe you finally caught the attention of Max.~" She said with a wink.

I felt my face darken, as she said that, "A-As if! I'm only in likes with his looks!" I said with a laugh, before noticing a figure behind Hailey. Not just any normal one, but one of a perfect body.

Hailey stared at me, and gave me a funny look, before I pointed behind her. "U-Uh.."

"Wha--" She started questioning, before looking back. He was giving us funny looks. Hailey, being the amazing person she is, noticed how scared I was, and grabbed my hand, both of us bolting off towards her car.

As soon as we got to her car, we were both panting, holding onto the side of her car. "Thanks Hay, you just saved me, back there."

She just nodded at me, as she unlocked the doors. We both climbed in and drove to my house. It was silent for a few moments into the car ride, but then it really started getting talky after a few moments of the unbearable awkward silence. "Do you think he heard what you said, Ty?"

I looked down, with a dark face. "I pray, pray, he didn't, Hay." This is really all we talked about in the car and at my house. It might have been a school night, but Hailey was allowed over whenever she wanted, because she was a second daughter to my mom, and she was my sister to me.

Without realizing it, we had fallen asleep, and when we woke up, we both forced ourselves to get up to the loud, obnoxious beeping noise of the alarm clock. "I'll get in my bathroom, you going in the main one?" Hailey just nodded as we trudged ourselves away.

Almost an hour later we were downstairs, wide awake and eating breakfast. "Almost ready?" Hailey questioned, with a mouth full of waffles, that were topped with whip cream. I gave her a nod.

Her outfit was amazing as ever, a cute, blue background, floral skirt, with a white blouse, and a black sweater. She had black flats to compliment it, and her hair in a small side ponytail, with a cute little white head band.

I had on a pair of jean shorts, and a Paramore shirt on, a yellow hoodie one to compliment it. I also had on my favorite pair of worn out white low top converse, and my hair down, which was a rare for me.

We grabbed our bags heading out, preparing for the day ahead. As soon as we pulled in, and climbed out of the car, we walked towards the school. There stood Max, in front of the school. He eye'd me for a moment, before walking towards us.

"Hay, Hay, he's walking towards us." I freaked. She grabbed my arm, as we started to turn, but he beat us to it.

"Tyler Parker, and Hailey Smith, right?" We both nodded, gulping slightly.

Max just smirked, as he looked at me. What if he actually remembered yesterday?! But before, I could ever comprehend that thought, I was being swept off me feet. Or actually inwas basically being picked up, thrown over a shoulder, and being ran away with.

Kidnap. I thought.

Payback for what I said. I let out a yelp, as I reached out a hand to Hailey. She just started, still kinda shocked. It wasn't just her though, a bunch of other people were staring, too!

What would a jock want with me, and more importantly, what kind of delusion was I having right now?!