Voldemort keeps on stealing my Shampoo! >:(

Harry Potter has a new status: You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make up To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough...

Draco Malfoy: Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you...

Ron Weasley: Dafuq?

Hermione Granger: Please tell me you are not obsessed with that band...

Harry Potter: SHUT UP AND LET ME STATUS SING!

Harry Potter (And Draco): Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell; You don't know, Oh Oh, You don't know you're beautiful.

Ron Weasley: Oh my gawd.

Harry and Draco: If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, You don't know, Oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, Oh oh, That what makes you beautiful.

Lord Voldemort: SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I AVADA KEDAVRA YOU! 

Lord Voldemort: And Draco, I'm ashamed of you!

Niall Horan: I bet you're overwhelmed of me sexiness. ;)

Harry Potter: How dafuq are you on this chat?!?!?

Nyxinia (Me! :D): I'm the one who's writing these chats so I GIVE PERMISSION TO NIALL!

Everyone: O.o

Lord Voldemort: Lolwut?
Nyxinia: I. AM. THE. CREATOR. OF. THESE. CHATS. YOU SHALL DO AS I SAY!  

**  

Hey! So so so sorry I didn't upload. I just got extremely obsessed with Doctor Who and One Direction. Especially Niall ^.^ G'day!  

~Nyx<3