Chapter 8

WARNING WARNING!  There is very offinsive language in this chapter. I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

Dumbledore Has a new status: Yo mamma is so fat, her patronus is a cake.

Voldemort: Bitch. . .

Harry Potter: PWNED!

Voldemort:Yo mama's so fat, it takes two boggarts to shape-shift into her!

Harry Potter: Yo mamma's so fat, she sat on Grawp and killed him!

Voldemort: Yo mama's so stanky that not even Dobby would accept a sock from her!

Harry Potter: Yo mama's so nasty that the Order of the Phoenix was "Stay away from that woman!"

Voldemort:Yo mama's such a coward, point a wand at her, and she rund faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.

Harry Potter: Yo mama's so fat, she ate the Death Eaters.

Voldemort: Yo mama's so fat the Sorting Hat assigned her to the House of Pancakes.

Harry Potter: Yo mama's so fat, she looked in the mirror of Erised and saw a ham!

Voldemort:Yo mama's so ugly that she lost a beauty contest to Mountain Troll.

Harry Potter:Yo mama's so ugly she scares the Dementors away.

Voldemort: Yo mama's so old she makes Dumbledore look like a teenager.

Harry Potter: Yo mama's so fat, she tried to eat Cornelius Fudge!

Harry Potter: Yo mama's so ugly that when the basilisk snuck up on her and saw her face,HE dropped dead!

Voldemort: Yo momma so fat, she makes Hagrid look like a house elf.

Harry Potter:Yo  momma's so ugly she makes Eloise Midgeon look hot.

Voldemort: Yo mamma is so fat that...um....umm...Oh, never mind, Screw you.

Harry Potter: PWNED, yet again.

Voldemort: ...