Mind If I Slyther-in?

[JUST A WARNING...]

Hermione Granger has a new status: You must be a Tri-Wizard Champion because my Goblet is on fire;)

Hermione Granger: I'd like to get my Basilisk inside you're chamber of secrets;)

Ron Weasley: Have you heard of Platform 9 and 3/4? Well, I can think of something else with the exact same measurements;)

Hermione Granger: Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean;)

Ron Weasley: I've been whomping my willow thinking about you;)

Hermione Granger: My wand is at the ready;)

Ron Weasley: Have you been using the Petrificus Totalus spell? Because you've made me stiff;)

Hermione Granger: I may not be an Animagus but I sure can be an animal;)

Ron Weasley: My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!;)

Hermione Granger: You don't even have to say "Luminos Maxima" to turn me on!;)

Ron Weasley: If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together;)

Hermione Granger: You look like you'd be a good Quidditch player. Want to ride my broomstick?;)

Ron Weasley: You're like a bottle of Skele-Gro: growing me a bone;)

Hermione Granger: The thought of you makes something vast and silver erupt from my wand;)

Ron Weasley: Why don't you come tame my dragon?;)

Hermione Granger: Why don't I make like Salazar and Slyther inside of you?;)

Ron Weasley: Engorgio! Oh wait I don't need magic to enlarge this!;)

Hermione Granger: I can be your house elf. I'll do whatever you want and I don't need any clothes;)

Ron Weasley: The sorting hat says you should be in my house...wait ...whats that...it also says you should be in my bed;)

Hermione Granger: Not even Veritaserum could make me express how much I’m truly attracted to you;)

Harry Potter: MY EYES!!!!!

Lord Voldemort: I THINK I'VE BEEN BLINDED. 

***

Haha. Thank you guys for the votes and comments! :D It makes me super happy when someone votes. :) 

~Nyxinia <3